cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Walk into the charming fairy town

義大利文Albero是指橡樹,Bello是美麗,有人乾脆稱此 地為「麗樹鎮」。義大利文Albero是指橡樹,Bello是美麗,有人乾脆稱此 地為「麗樹鎮」。

小城座落大約在義大利馬靴 「鞋跟」位置,有人讚美稱它宛如靴子後根閃亮的馬刺。小城座落大約在義大利馬靴 「鞋跟」位置,有人讚美稱它宛如靴子後根閃亮的馬刺。

<Trullo>的特色是牆壁用石灰塗成白色,屋頂則用灰色 的扁平石塊堆成圓錐形。<Trullo>的特色是牆壁用石灰塗成白色,屋頂則用灰色 的扁平石塊堆成圓錐形。

石塊之間沒有水泥等粘接劑,整棟Trullo像是在玩大型積木,以方型堆砌至一定的高度後,再逐步收窄封頂,石塊之間沒有水泥等粘接劑,整棟Trullo像是在玩大型積木,以方型堆砌至一定的高度後,再逐步收窄封頂,

堆疊成圓錐尖頂,屋頂外層再舖上石灰岩石片,造形十 分簡易特殊。堆疊成圓錐尖頂,屋頂外層再舖上石灰岩石片,造形十 分簡易特殊。

蘑菇似的石屋群搭配白色外牆,遊客們都驚嘆為 "旅行中不能錯過的白色艷遇"。蘑菇似的石屋群搭配白色外牆,遊客們都驚嘆為 "旅行中不能錯過的白色艷遇"。

據說是古代當地人為了逃稅而建造,收稅時就把屋頂拆掉,表示這裡沒有人居住。據說是古代當地人為了逃稅而建造,收稅時就把屋頂拆掉,表示這裡沒有人居住。

Alberobello的trullo(複數為trulli)建築世界知名, 1996年被聯合國教科文組織列為世界文化遺產。Alberobello的trullo(複數為trulli)建築世界知名, 1996年被聯合國教科文組織列為世界文化遺產。

Alberobello, 巴里省意大利
3 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Walk into the charming fairy town

Hello @Bonjourtaiwan,

Thank you for sharing these amazing photos with us. I've been several times to Italy, but never been to this particular place. Bari looks beautiful and the houses are built in a very typical and uncommon way. Next to sightseeing, did you enjoy some local food, pizza and pasta?  

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 10

Dear @BorrisS

Yes, I very like to eat pizza and spaghetti during traveled in Italy.IMG_20150919_193050.jpg

Former Google Contributor

Hello @Bonjourtaiwan,

This looks really delicious, pasta Frutti di Mare is one of my favorites. Italian food is always a good option, no wonder that it's one of the best in the world. 🙂

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!