Level 10

Waiting for a ride...

IMG-20181126-WA0009.jpg

Fernando Rey
Parque de la Ciudad, Buenos Aires, Argentina
6 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Waiting for a ride...

That looks like the wait may be a while @Ferchov1974 can you tell us more about this place, it looks like it is abandoned.

Level 10

@PaulPavlinovich yes it is abandoned but i hope some day get his former glory.

Fernando Rey
Former Google Contributor

Hi @Ferchov1974,

Great shot, thanks for sharing.

We would like to know a bit more about the place. How did you find it? Do you like vintage things?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 10

Hi @Petra_M

It´s an older amussement park in Argenttina called Interama, it was opened in 1982, nowadays is opened during weekends and national holidays as a park only , but there still remains old flat rides and roller coasters abandoned.  

Fernando Rey
Former Google Contributor

Thanks for the reply @Ferchov1974. I'm sure, other Local Guides will find this information useful.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 10

your welome @Petra_M , have wonderful 2019 !!

Fernando Rey