Yusuf-Hujale's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

WHY I TRUST GOOGLE MAP!

Google Maps helps me and making life easy to me by going many places discovered on map,meeting,event etc..Mlimani city mallMlimani city mall

TemekeTemeke

So now i can go any place i want here confidently and faster just by google map and have fun.

WHY I TRUST IT?

One day i was going to Buza at night using google map direction, and i succeed arrived there safely,

when i was going back to home Temeke  by using google map again in one of roundabout about there humble lady's voice from google map told me to "turn right" and i ignored it and following my thinking view because the road was the same as the return, And what happened there is lost way and return with another way.

Now i follow exactly the information from google map.

Dar es SalaamDar es Salaam

And i really love to share google map to others so we can share the places and meet becouse one day i had an appointment to meeting someone in order to sell something and it was hard to meet because of using another way so google map helped me to find her and succeed in selling it so google mapso makes life easier.

here below are some places that i was directed with google map

Golden Tulip Dar City Center - Hotel, Dar es SalaamGolden Tulip Dar City Center - Hotel, Dar es SalaamSunrize beach, KigamboniSunrize beach, KigamboniQualitycenter mall, Dar es SalaamQualitycenter mall, Dar es Salaam

Ufufuuu
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania