bobcar's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Volumes of Photo Views - please reply with details

@bobcar

Hello, I think we should include the country's population size because you will get a higher insight if your country's population is 50m not 5m for example.

I have 1,134 photos and got till now 261,652 views, my country's population is around 5m 

Level 5

Hi @MichelChammas

This is really great point and I do agree with you.

Level 7

That's a great point @MichelChammas as I live in the Orlando, Florida Area and we get tons of visitors every year (62.7 million in 2015) so the potential audience for my photos is definitely much higher. One of my photo spheres from Disney Springs, which used to be Downtown Disney has over one hundred thousand views. On the flip side, I post photos when I travel and I've had a random photo sphere at an Airbnb in Evergreen, Colorado get thousands of views in a week or so.

Level 7

@Anonymous wrote:

That's a great point @MichelChammas as I live in the Orlando, Florida Area and we get tons of visitors every year (62.7 million in 2015) so the potential audience for my photos is definitely much higher. One of my photo spheres from Disney Springs, which used to be Downtown Disney has over one hundred thousand views. On the flip side, I post photos when I travel and I've had a random photo sphere at an Airbnb in Evergreen, Colorado get thousands of views in a week or so.

Ahhhh.....Evergreen, CO.  I know it well.  If you are ever in the area and need some local guide knowledge hit me up.  I spend a ton of time in the area.  

I apologize for the slight hijack. 

Level 7

@ThomasM I've fished the Bear Creek a couple times the past few months and caught 15 fish in a couple hours fishing the South Platte recently... Evergreen and the surrounding area have definitely become a favorite spot of mine!

Level 5

friend, till I have joined to the local guide community I've added more than 3717 photos wiewed by near 29,26,790 views till date. 

My point is 5026 and earned more than 20 badges.

I think myself a hero in Google maps. 

Thank you 

Screenshot_2017-02-08-09-11-43.jpg

Level 10

Level 5

What's the matter you wish to discuss please clear? 

It's a personal experience and overall there is no matter of discussion... 

Level 5

Hi BobC,

When I first joined local guides a few months back I started to look at other local guides points and their view numbers just to see where this pursuit might go.I found some pretty big heavy hitters but the fun thing is that I have passed every one of them that I know of ......bar one not far from home.We all know who SveinR is by now......he is in the master class.I am currently sitting on 3094 points,with 1,331 reviews,8141 posted photos and 28,029,951 views...not bad after about 7 months being in the program.At present I'm getting about 1.5 million views a week.It sure impresses any business I'm about to take photos of if they ask me what I am doing.Other than that I know I can do 10 times better so no big head yet.

May the Google be with you.

Cheers,

Zed star. 

Level 7

Wow @Zeds those are some serious views! Have you figured out other ways to capitalize on them beyond selling photo shoots?