VijayBhasker's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

VitaminN Connect with Nature

Experiencing the natural world is part of my everyday life, watering the plants, trees and maintaining them to reap high dose of Vitamin N. Being in nature will help in enjoying better sleep.

BackyardBackyardNature ConnectNature Connect

Let’s spend considerable amount of quality time with nature for better mental and physical health, to reduce stress, anxiety, blood pressure and to obtain many other benefits for health ageing.

From BalconyFrom Balcony

Nature brings our senses alive, we can witness the eco system that build around the nature. Taking a walk-in garden spaces or parks is a way to connect with nature or smelling flowers in a backyard garden will help us to clear our head and soothe mental illness.

Garden SpaceGarden SpaceGarden WalkGarden WalkVitamin NVitamin N

Going for a walk around your local park offers several things that can give your mood a boost. Listen to the sounds of the birds, nature offers an orchestra of sounds and visuals, you will spot a variety of butterflies, dozens of shades of green, fresh air, early sunshine, step out and walk in park you will fall in love with the nature.

Nature WalkNature Walk

Passiflora the passion flower, a creeper in my balcony giving a beautiful ornamental outlook with plenty of flowers through out the season with very distinct aroma.

Passiflora in BalconyPassiflora in BalconyPassiflora Reaching HeightsPassiflora Reaching HeightsPassiflora FlowersPassiflora Flowers

My Grape plant creating a shade for my car, even my car now gets grapevine's energy to drive!

Grape Plant ShadeGrape Plant Shade

What are you waiting for, step out and enjoy your Nature Walk and grab the Vitamin N for Healthy and Happy Life!

My Recent posts

Plants4Health

Tobacco Impact on Climate Change

Sparrows

Nature walks in and around Prague

Nature Walks in India

Palmetum Park

Vijay Bhasker Y

----------------------------

My Contributions

Manikonda, Hyderabad, Telangana, India
22 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: VitaminN Connect with Nature

@VijayBhasker - I moved this post out of the spam quarantine. Please do not post your posts twice on Connect because if the original post has gone into spam, the same post again will go into it too.

All you can do is just tag a Google Moderator or a Connect Moderator about your post like you did with me and wait until we are be able to move your post out of spam.

You use every corner and vertical space to have a lovely, zen garden.

Cheers,

Karen

Level 7

Hello@VijayBhaskar,

Nice pic with a new word Vitamin N.

Does 'N' stand for nature?

thanks.

Level 8

@KarenVChinSure, I will not post the same again, I have waited for 4 hours before posting the second one. Thanks for moving it to general.

Yes, I have used every possible space for green shades to have great visual treat of Nature.

Level 8

@shantanu-kaizenYes, in Vitamin N, N stands for Nature and its more essential Vitamin required for well being of entire family. Hope you liked my post.

Level 8

@MatthewgimDo check my post on Vitamin N connect with Nature.

Level 10

@VijayBhasker  Thanks for tagging and you are a true nature lover. I like your garden. 

Level 8

@AnuradhaPThanks for going through the post and for your encouraging comment on my activities.

Level 8

Hello, @VijayBhasker Thank you for good and healthy post. I agree with your idea that breathing with Mother Nature is very important. So we should perserve the nature better.

Regards, 

Matthewgim.

Level 8

@MatthewgimHappy to see your comments on my post, true nature can offer unlimited happiness if connected well with it. Stay connected I will be posting another post on Nature today.