FaridTDF's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Visiting the creation of God

Hi @FaridTDF,

Looks like there are quite many wild animals there, especially dangerous one. Be careful when visiting.

Once again many thanks for sharing this great trip with us.

There is a photo I would like to share with you. It is from my trip to Mt. Everest and First Base camp. This is the furthest we reached there as snow storm was on the way. If the clouds weren't there, we could see world's top 5 highest peaks. Just 20 km from First Base camp. I am missing that strong words to express how I felt there.

Caption: A photo of the Bulgarian flag and a background a mist hiding the view of the world's top 5 highest peaks. (Local Guide @TsekoV)Caption: A photo of the Bulgarian flag and a background a mist hiding the view of the world's top 5 highest peaks. (Local Guide @TsekoV)

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Connect Moderator

Hola @TsekoV, comprendo lo que dices, en general cuando podemos admirar estos lugares que son únicos, las palabras no fluyen con facilidad, es como que un dique muy grande obstruye ese fluir, porque es tal la emoción de lo que contemplamos, que nos deja mudos, solo en estado de contemplación .

Para mi recorrer en solitario, por está Patagonia gigante es todo un desafío, antes de esto solo dos veces había realizado tantos km manejando en auto, y hace 15 años me dije nunca más , bueno, jajaja, no existe el nunca más, solo existe un hasta que mi forma de pensar y sentir sea otro...

Los paisajes son casi infinitos y el conducir por la carretera es casi interminables, pero esa belleza desoladora, árida y casi sin nada que ver, aparentemente. Son muy buenos para el espíritu interno, me producen un sentimiento de felicidad.

supongo que debe ser similar el poder contemplar los cinco picos 🏔 más altos del mundo.

19656423-FCBD-453E-9462-A0783E17404B.jpeg

Farid

Former Google Contributor

I totally agree with you @FaridTDF how you explained this feeling. The feeling when you contemplate the endless land, road and supreme views. This is the feeling of happiness, of finding your inner peace and realizing how small we and our problems are. There is something out there that is worth much more! : )

I admire your strong spirit and will to go on this trip to Patagonia on your own. It must be quite strenuous and have its difficulties, but at the end it will leave you different and changed.

Looking forward to hear the next part of your story!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

What a beautiful glacier! And you can get close enough. I hope I can visit him sometime in the future.

Connect Moderator

Hola @Victoria_v, existen algunas excursiones donde se puede caminar por el glaciar, te proveen unos grampones para el hielo y la nieve y algo de ropa técnica para hacer la excursión. 

Si puedes venir a y ver esta maravilla nunca te arrepentirás, es maravillosa 🙂

Farid.

Level 5

disculpa mi mensaje, ya se que este no es el lugar indicado pero llevo mucho rato buscando donde hacerlo y no encontre el sitio correcto

he visto que respondes muchas preguntas y has ayudado a varias personas, yo solo tengo una duda sencilla: actualmente es posible conseguir espacio ilimitado en drive a traves de sumar puntos en local guides con reseñas en maps? ya soy nivel 7 y quiero saber si hay que llegar a algun nivel concreto...o si ya no es posible

espero que alguien pueda darme una respuesta verídica

gracias

Level 8

@FaridTDF muy lindas fotos yo no vi tanto de la ruta 40 fuimos mas por el este primero punta tombo pinguinos ballenas despues calafate el chalten etc hermoso el Museo!!!

Connect Moderator

Muchas gracias @Male2019 , en mi caso espero poder regresar , y visitar algunos lugares que no pude visitar, como las estancias y hacer el recorrido del tren patagónico, es toda una aventura por lo que leí, ya veremos en el futuro.

Saludos Farid.