Journeyboybd's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Village house

Bristiveja grammo bari.JPG

Home of a village in Uzirpur upazila of Barisal district in Bangladesh. 

Picture taken on a rainy day.

A few years ago. I went to visit Dhamura Bazar area of ​​Wazirpur upazila. I spent a few days at the photo house. It was a rainy day.

Brief information:
Distance of Uzirpur upazila from Barisal district town is 20 km. Area of ​​Uzirpur upazila is 249.32 sq km.

Barisal, Bangladesh
3 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Village house

Hello @Journeyboybd,

Thank you for sharing this interesting photo with us, do you live in this village or you were there on a visit?

How far is this village from the closest city? Feel free to edit your post and some more details about this village.

You can edit your publication following the helpful instructions that you will find here: Edit your post - Why and How To.

You can always have a look at Please Read: Posting on "Photography" Board article, it might be helpful for your next post.

Furthermore, here is a great article that might inspire you: How to tell a story through your photography.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 10

Mr,
Thank you so much for the comment.

I was inspired to read your comments.

I can't write as beautifully as you, but I have read your comments and tried to give some more description of the picture.

Level 10

Hi @Journeyboybd 

Nice photo of some village house! 😍 Is it your living place?

Pls give us more information about your photo and places! Also pls follow the suggestion of @BorrisS to make your post more beautiful! 

You can see the good posts of other LGs for experiences! 

Thanks for sharing dear!

Have a nice day my friend! 🌻

Mahbub

Warm Greetings 🌹💗  from Chittagong city

Bangladesh🇧🇩 

Pls click here to see my recent posts!!

MD MAHBUB HYDER