Edie_Nurdy's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

View of Tunjuk Island (Batam, Indonesia)

Tunjuk Island is a hidden paradise of Batam, which is rarely visited and is still unfamiliar to the Batam people.View of Tunjuk Island, BatamView of Tunjuk Island, Batam

White sand island with tempting water hues and has a stretch of beach that is so charming around Batam

On Tunjuk Island there are Malay villages, livelihoods of local fishermen. The location is opposite the island of Subang Mas and still one village with Subang Mas, Batam.
View of Tunjuk Island (Batam, Indonesia)View of Tunjuk Island (Batam, Indonesia)

Access to get to this island can be through the people's port in Telaga Punggur (Kabil, Batam) with a route to travel to Pulau Tunjuk beach attractions. From the port then rent a fishing boat (pompong) at a price of approximately Rp. 500/600 thousand rupiah for the journey home.

This pointed island beach should be the right destination to visit as a quiet tourist spot and can refresh fatigue from the daily work routine.

View of Point Island, Batam's hidden paradiseView of Point Island, Batam's hidden paradise

Pulau Tunjuk Batam, Kota Batam, Kepulauan Riau, Indonesia
4 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: View of Tunjuk Island (Batam, Indonesia)

Thanks for sharing @Edie_Nurdy  please tell us more about this island.

Are these your images?

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Edie_Nurdy,

Are the photos yours? We always encourage community members to share original content. You might not know but it is not allowed to post images or any other content in the forum that infringes on anyone else’s legal rights, including copyright.

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Right, this is my picture (Sorry ... all the images I have been given are watermark protection)

Former Google Contributor

Thank you for sharing, @Edie_Nurdy. The photos are really nice. Just keep in mind brand or personal promotion are not what gains attention here on Connect.

That said, do you often take drone pictures?

Тhe water is magical and crystal clear. It would be a dream come true to be connected to such on a daily basis.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!