Yohanad's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Video mode: a new way to contribute to Street View

Does the street view video mode work with the YI 360 VR?

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Anonymous,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

The YI 360 VR camera is present in the list of Street View ready cameras  so it should be working fine with the Street View app and the video mode. Please make sure to check the Announcements section on the new Help Center to get familiar with the new changes in the Street View application. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you. I just looked at the features going away in the street view app and it said: You will no longer be able to use the Interval Capture setting in the Street View app with a connected 360 camera. Cameras with an interval capture mode in their own software will continue to work.

Does this mean that if I buy a Theta V or another street view video camera that uses the street view app, the video function no longer works?

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Anonymous,

The feature is deprecated so it won't be available anymore. You can use one of the 3rd party tools to create and publish street view. You can find them here.

P.S.: Please don't forget to tag me when responding. This way I receive a notification and it is easier to follow the discussion. You can do it by putting the symbol "@" in front of my nickname. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 6

i'm using Insta360 One R.. but not able to use video mode.. the video is not getting saved sometimes or when i pause the video it keeps on loading but video didn't show up