Rich-r's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Use Street View as a Local guide, yes I LOVE !

Hello everyone,
I just wanted to share my experience with insta360 to take photos as a local guide:

So first of all, I really appreciate this camera very fast for shooting 360 but I use it with a lot of light, otherwise your image won't look great. 
I prefer to hide myself by embedding a logo , using Insta360Studio to put it.

To see the 360° on Street View => https://goo.gl/maps/cgQsyyTQVRXW2cf8A

IMG_8763.JPG

Then I attach to StreetView the place and post greats and usefuls informations for GMaps users, here is the example: https://goo.gl/maps/YY3p7B3hLJCWM68Q8
For those who want to visit New Caledonia, don't hesitate it's a beautiful place you'll really  loved!

New Caledonia Local Guides -------------------> Do you know the city I live?
If you want to translate this content into your own language, use the Google Translate drop-down menu just below the title of this post.

Canons de Ouémo, Nouméa, Nouvelle-Calédonie
4 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Use Street View as a Local guide, yes I LOVE !

que hermosas fotos @Rich-r , me gista mucho la última la de los amarraderos de los veleros y ortos botes. la foto 360 esta muy buena, gracias por comaprtir.

Saludos Farid

For the case that has difficulty, in reading my answer, in the upperleft part of the screen, in the drop-down menu of languages, you can select the language, in which you want to read the post.

Level 8

Merci @FaridTDF d'avoir apprécier mes photos!

J'utilise Insta360 One pour la photo 360, c'est rapide et pratique. Pour cette photo j'ai aussi utilisé une perche de 3m car j'essaie de proposer un angle différent des images qui sont déjà sur StreetView.

Le seul point négatif pour l'Insta360, c'est qu'il faut beaucoup de lumière sinon il y a du grain sur l'image....

Comme tu sais, j'ai déjà utilisé cette photo avec les bateaux et je l'aime aussi beaucoup parce qu'elle représente l'endroit où je vis.

Merci d'avoir pris le temps de commenter

If you want to translate this content into your own language, use the Google Translate drop-down menu just below the title of this post.

Connect Moderator

Un gran trabajo el suyo, @Rich-r , estoy seguro que otros Local Guides, apreciaran conocer un poco mas las técnicas que utiliza o para hacer estas hermosas fotos, en otro momento podría hacer una “Guía Práctica” sobre ello y postearla en el tablón de “Guías Prácticas”, gracias.

Saludos Farid.

Level 8

C'est une question que je me pose depuis un moment @FaridTDF et merci de me rappeler qu'un post sur le sujet peut-être utile pour d'autres Local Guides.

Je suis donc entièrement d'accord avec toi et je rédigerais donc un post sur le sujet prochainement.

Si tu le veux bien, je taguerai ton nom pour avoir ton propre avis.

Merci et bonne journée

-Rich