ZaffarMalik's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Unable to add a business to Maps.

Dear Friends!!

Hi eveyone! Greetings from Gulmarg India.

I'm unable to add the new busines on Google Map  Can anyone of you Help me out. 

Wishing you all a very lovely day ahead  

Thanks and regards 

Zaffar Malik 

3 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: Unable to add a business to Maps.

Dear @ZaffarMalik

I moved your post from Idea Exchange to How-tos because it is not an idea but a question.

For business activities, you can register in the free program of Google Mybusiness, so please follow this link: https://www.google.com/business/. With Mybusiness you can also have more control of your page in Google Maps.

There is a link to the article at Google my business help: Add or edit business information on Maps. And this one could be helpful as well How to get started with Google My Business.

I wish you good luck with your business.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

View solution in original post

Level 5

I can try to help you. Please call me in Skype so we can interact on this. Nickname ArisMad

Former Google Contributor
Solution

Dear @ZaffarMalik

I moved your post from Idea Exchange to How-tos because it is not an idea but a question.

For business activities, you can register in the free program of Google Mybusiness, so please follow this link: https://www.google.com/business/. With Mybusiness you can also have more control of your page in Google Maps.

There is a link to the article at Google my business help: Add or edit business information on Maps. And this one could be helpful as well How to get started with Google My Business.

I wish you good luck with your business.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

Thankyou very much for the information..