Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Ujung kulon national park

IMG-20190218-WA0002.jpg

IMG_20190216_120819.jpg

IMG_20190216_122606.jpg

Ujung kulon located in the western part of java island, which is very popular and comfy ; besides,  ujung kulon national park is also home for various wild animal such as a rare Rhino,  peacock,  deer,  silvery gibbon etc hence this place becomes so interesting to visit. To reach this place you need about 5 hours from the CGK airport and then stop by in Sumur Village to get on wooden boat to Peucang island about 3 hours  sailing. In peucang Island there are 2 kinds of places to overnight,  first is lodge which is kind of private only 4 people allowed to stay for a room and the other is barak,  a sharing room which is 5 to 10 people allowed to stay. 

Ujung Kulon National Park, Banten, Indonesia
9 comments
Google Moderator

Re: Ujung kulon national park

Hello @Chamingarwani ,

Welcome to Connect!

Thank you for sharing these beautiful photos. How can we reach this place and when is the best time to visit it? What impressed you the most during this trip?

If you can add a bit more details to your great photos I’m sure it will help others to understand why you are sharing and why they should read your posts.

To make your post more interactive you can read this article on How do I write a post on Connect?

Don’t forget to Introduce Yourself in our monthly topic so that other Local Guides can learn more interesting facts about you.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

It looks a very nice Park @Chamingarwani 

Thank you for sharing with us.

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Chamingarwani,

I like the colours of your photos and I'm a bit jealous I can't be there right now 🙂 

Do you, by any chance, have taken photos of the animals in the Ujung kulon national park? I would love to see a Rhino, a deer and the peacocks! Thanks a lot for the travel tips - it's good to know how much time it takes from the airport. 

Can you show us how the Sumur Village and Peucang island look like? I've just noticed on Google Maps the small houses for overnight that you've mentioned on the Peucang island. For me this is the perfect place to go to escape from the big city and have a rest.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 7

Bls: Ujung kulon national park

Hallo @Chamingarwani 

Senang sekali bisa berkunjung ke Ujung Kulon - Banten,

disana menawarkan pemandangan yang sangat bagus dan cocok untuk travelling bersama teman teman dan menjadi My Trip My Adventure,

dan sampai sekarang saya belum pernah main kesana lagi, hanya pas waktu kecil pernah mengunjungi pinggiran pantai ujung kulon saja,

Terima Kasih sudah berbagi pengalam mengunjungi Pantai Ujung Kulon di Local Guides Connect

Miftahul Iman

Tangerang Local Guides

Level 5

You are very welcome pak @AbdullahAM🙂  

Level 5

Bls: Ujung kulon national park

Terima kasih untuk review nya,  @360bymiftah mungkin bapak bisa kembali dan memberitahu saya,  kebetulan saya buka open trip tiap minggu.  🙂  bisa di infokan ke yg lain.  

Level 5

Thank you @KatyaL,  unfortunately,  due to the small number and the large area the rare rhine is really hard to capture.  🙂 it will be lucky to find one. 

Want to visit?  Let me know 🙂 

Former Google Contributor

Hey @Chamingarwani,

It's a pity you couldn't capture the animals, but I guess it is difficult as they are probably afraid of the visitors and will run if they see you. Who knows, maybe the next time you go there, you will have the chance to see some of them.

This island is very interesting, but for the moment I cannot visit it, because I have already booked tickets for a long-way trip to another island during the summer. I'll also share my photos here as soon as I get back.

If you visit another island, I'm interested to see your photos.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 5

Yep,  I hope so.  I will post ASAP.  hehe @KatyaL