Atsukot's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: U.S. Level 8+ perk: a free movie ticket from Atom

Hello @Betsy, please check Coming Soon page. Hope you will find something that you are interested in 🙂

Level 7

Same here. Only level 7 but got lucky and got the free ticket anyway. Or so I though until I went to trouble of installing Atom app on my phone to find out there is no way to use it since unable to redeem at any theaters within 50 miles of where I live 😞  Just get an unhelpful message "tell the theater you want atom" 😞 Wish is was a free rental on Google play instead of going through all these hoops.

Former Google Contributor

Hello @Daviangel, too bad that you are unable to redeem the free ticket at theaters near you. You can probably share the ticket with your family or a friend as a holiday gift 🙂 

Level 10

@Atsukot Wow.. this is raining perks for LG's in U.S. 🙂

Level 6

Re: $5 Discount --- But Then The Charge a $2 Fee!?

There is No $2. FEE With the FREE TIcket!! ♡♡♡♡♡

Level 5

I cannot use my movie perks at any movie theatre close by. Very disappointing...

Level 5

I have an $5 off Atom Tickets movie code that I will NOT use. Here it is: QH8MKJN

Level 4

Atom seemed SO promising, then I dug into it and found that my Metro area, Omaha NE/Council Bluffs IA, the 48th ranked U.S. Market... has not 1 theater/movie house on Atom!

Apparently (my guess) it is a CineMark owned search engine.

Sadly it was a total waste of my time downloading, installing, gpsing etc.

Level 5

Re: $5 Discount --- But Then The Charge a $2 Fee!?

I agree with you 100%. I was just about to buy the tickets and noticed that my processing fee was $6!  In addition to that my local movie theater does not partner with Atom so I would have to travel an extra 10 miles

Level 4

In what city am I able to use my perk?