#sorong, west Papua, Indonesia 

Take&Give
Level 6

Re: Higher Level Benefits?

I got to see Star wars free.

Thanks Google! Happy to contribute

Level 6

Re: U.S. Level 8+ perk: a free movie ticket from Atom

I can't sign up for Atom because they don't allow Google Voice numbers at registration time.  I use a bunch of different mobile phones and hesitate to use any of those physical phone numbers to register for anything as there is a great chance that phone will be powered off and in a drawer at any point in time.

Super.  Stupid.

Former Google Contributor

Hello @cherylc596, please check theaters near you at Atom website. 

Hello @nt4cats, sorry to the trouble. Please contact Atom Tickets here or at support@atomtickets.com. They may be able to help you with this matter. 

Level 10

Free movie tickets or anything else free is always a great perk, thanks! 

Level 6

I get those issues too, especially this past year. I assume its meant to cut down on potential fraud. 

It even happens with some of my business phone systems. 

I just registered things like this with whatever sim is in my phone at that time. 

Level 7

While I appreciate the offer, I just went to use it, and am not as impressed as I was when I initially received it: I went through the purchase process to buy 2 tickets and was annoyed to see that there was a $3 "payment processing fee." The "free" ticket promo just covers the cost of the ticket. With tickets costing $12.49 each, plus the $3 processing fee, even with the promo, I'd be paying $15.49 for 2 tickets...or my husband and I could go to the matinee showing for $6.29 each. THEN I got an error message - I can't use the promo code on my laptop; I have to download the app. No thanks!

Hello @LeslieNUOY, you need to redeem your free ticket on the Atom app. Please note that the service fee is waived on free tickets. Thank you.

Level 6

I got an email for a free ticket, but when I try to use the code, I only get $5 off. What gives??

Hello @PrettyHowGirl. Except Level 8 and above, there's a small lottery for all levels based on your level before December 1, 2017. Therefore, you received the $5 off. Sorry for the confusion.