_Ariannandmore's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Typical bulgarian dinner!

No better place that Korhely Faloda & Daloda, for having a typical and special bulgarian dinner.

A must! 😋

IMG_6085.jpg

typical vegetarian dish

IMG_6084.jpg

Authentic Chicken Paprikash

E91AA419-AD27-4799-AFB4-CCE5AF245C70.JPG

Soup for starters

Budapest, Ungheria
7 comments
Level 9

Betreff: Typical bulgarian dinner!

@_Ariannandmore schöne Bilder von den Gerichten und sofort meldet sich der Magen 😊

Level 10

Ynt: Typical bulgarian dinner!

Thank you for sharing @_Ariannandmore ☺️🙏🏻 i have always loved Balkan food, both in terms of the sauce they use and the way it is prepared. They have wonderful dishes, both in terms of the sauce they use and how they are prepared. @DeniGu , one of our forum moderators, is also in Bulgaria. I'm sure she will have good recommendations. ☺️👌🏻youhesitated to share the Google Maps location of the restaurants you visited in her articles. I hope she will share many delicious dishes with us here. you continue

Connect Moderator

Re: Typical bulgarian dinner!

The Bulgarian dinner spread looks yummy 😋

Nice close-up photos @_Ariannandmore 

Level 10

I was literarily salivating while viewing the pictures of food you shared @_Ariannandmore 

Would have been great to know the ingredients for making each. The first picture of vegetarian meal would be my first pick

Level 10

@_Ariannandmore Yummy. Thanks for your nice post. 

Md. Jakir Hossan

Google Moderator

Hi @_Ariannandmore,

Welcome to Connect! We really love food here. 😋 

I guess you meant to say that you tried a typical Hungarian dinner? We don't have Chicken Paprikash in Bulgaria, unfortunately, even though it's quite delicious! 

As @Gezendunyali said, one way to make your posts even better is by adding Google Maps links to the locations you're sharing about. That way it's easier to explore the place even more and it allows others to save it to their Want to Go list. 😊

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Connect Moderator

The Bulgarian food dishes look delicious. @_Ariannandmore 

Please add a map link to this restaurant in your post so that others can find it easily.

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.