Level 5

Tuz Gölü

tuz gölü.jpg

Tuz Gölü, Türkiye
11 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Tuz Gölü

Hi @anticlock

This photo, especially in these winter days, make me feel happy. Can you tell us more about the place? When did you visited it, how did you reach it? 

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Nice photo. I didn't know about this place so will now want to go. Thanks for sharing.

I'm a New Zealander (Kiwi) and currently live in Tauranga. I've previously lived in Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Czech Republic, and England, for a 15 year period. I've travelled to 6 continents and been to 57 countries.
Level 8

Wow what a shot! @anticlock How and when did u take it? Looks stunning.

Thanks for sharing:)

Cheers.

Google Moderator

Amazing photo @anticlock, the colors look so vivid.  Thank you for sharing it.

What camera did you use to capture it? I am curious to know if the people are your friends?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Former Google Contributor

@anticlock, thank you for this awesome photo, as usual. Did you use a special filter to obtain such result? 

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 5

Hi @Sorbe,

I'm glad you like the photo.

Salt Lake is located at the intersection of Ankara, Konya and Aksaray provinces in the Central Anatolia region. 40% of Turkey's salt needs are provided from this lake. In Salt Lake, salt is formed by filtering Meteorological waters to the ground and melting the previously formed salt domes and carrying them to the surface along tectonic lines.

I went in the summer. My cousins in the picture.

Level 5

Hi @TheEagleEye,

I'm glad you like the photo. You should. You can take beautiful pictures.

Level 5

Hi @Prodeep

I'm so glad you like the picture. I took the photo in the summer.

Level 5

Hi @MoniDi,

I'm so glad you like the picture. My cousins in the picture. 

Nikon D610 - 24-85 lens