MdAtikuzzamanLimon's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Try Spicy Egg Fry in Bangladesh!

It's a usual Egg Fry in Bangladesh. Most people eat this in this type of food at Breakfast. You may try this food in a different way but I prepared in this way.

Ingredients:
Onion, Tomato, Green Chillies, Oil, and salt.

You may try this at your home.Egg FryEgg Fry

#LocalGuides | #LetsGuide | #Bangladesh |#BangladeshLocalGuides | #SoundOfBeautifulBangladesh
Dhaka, Bangladesh
26 comments
Level 7

Re: Try Spicy Egg Fry in Bangladesh!

1. Owww..nice .. 
  2. Ami evabe fry Kori always..
  3. Thanks you sir for your kind information
Former Google Contributor

Hello @MdAtikuzzamanLimon,

Thank you for sharing, this looks very tasty! I've tried a similar thing long ago in Morocco, they use to eat it as a sandwich, whenever you feel hungry during the day. 🙂

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Hi @MdAtikuzzamanLimon,

It looks delicious, thanks for sharing.

I like to prepare it for breakfast, especially on the weekends, when I have more time to enjoy the taste. Time to time I change the vegetables for seasonal ones, or I add some ham or bacon. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 8

Hi @Al_jaber

Thanks for your comments. 

Thanks again, 

#LetsGuide

#LocalGuides | #LetsGuide | #Bangladesh |#BangladeshLocalGuides | #SoundOfBeautifulBangladesh
Level 8

Hi @BorrisS and @Petra_M

I really happy to know that you also like this type of food as your breakfast. 

Sometimes I try this with a different type of vegetables and other ingredients.

Welcome to our beautiful Bangladesh!

Thanks again. 

#LetsGuide 

Thanks you for the warm words @MdAtikuzzamanLimon.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Hello @MdAtikuzzamanLimon,

Very kind from you, thank you. Would love to visit Bangladesh and taste the local dishes. On the other hand, it would be great for you to discover Bulgarian and Moroccan cuisine too, I'm sure you will enjoy it. 😉

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Looks so yummy! 

Level 8

Hi @Anonymous,

Greetings from the Bangladesh Local Guides!

It’s seems like new member of Local Guide community.

Welcome to the Global Community!

#LetsGuide