RuiS's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 3

Trusted Photographer Badge - cannot download

Hello!

When I try to download the trusted badge from the https://www.google.com/streetview/sales/ , my request has been sent and I will receive an email. I am still waiting for almost 15 days!

When can I expect the permission to download the badge?

Thank you for your time.

7 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: Trusted Photographer Badge - cannot download

@RuiS @AlbertoM 

You are eligible to become a Street View Trusted Photographer after you publish 50 Maps-approved 360 photos on Google Maps. After you have published 50 Maps-approved 360 photos, please make sure you have turned on the “Available for Hire” switch found in settings in the Street View App. You will then see an invitation in the Street View app to be marked as a trusted pro.

After accepting, you’ll then receive an email: please complete the form linked in the email, and, upon verification of your published 360 photos, your information will be listed on the for-hire index within one business week (new timeframe given some improvements to the process by the team) and you’ll have access to the Trusted badge.

It’s important that your images meet our Maps publishing criteria and policies and have a minimum of 14MP otherwise they won’t be published to Maps or count towards your trusted status. (Your contributions page shows all images you submitted including those not published to Maps.)

View solution in original post

Googler

Hi @RuiS. Please visit the Google Maps Help Center for assistance with the Trusted Photographer program. 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 3

Hello TraciC

I´ve tried asking for this in that forum but there someone said that is here that I will find help about Trusted Photographers.

Level 3

I have the same problem, it's been days since i am a trusted photographer but i cannot download de badge.. what can we do?

Former Google Contributor
Solution

@RuiS @AlbertoM 

You are eligible to become a Street View Trusted Photographer after you publish 50 Maps-approved 360 photos on Google Maps. After you have published 50 Maps-approved 360 photos, please make sure you have turned on the “Available for Hire” switch found in settings in the Street View App. You will then see an invitation in the Street View app to be marked as a trusted pro.

After accepting, you’ll then receive an email: please complete the form linked in the email, and, upon verification of your published 360 photos, your information will be listed on the for-hire index within one business week (new timeframe given some improvements to the process by the team) and you’ll have access to the Trusted badge.

It’s important that your images meet our Maps publishing criteria and policies and have a minimum of 14MP otherwise they won’t be published to Maps or count towards your trusted status. (Your contributions page shows all images you submitted including those not published to Maps.)

Level 6

Hello,

I do all of that, but I still cannot download the Badge from https://www.google.com/streetview/sales/

Thank for your help,

David

David Jan
Level 8

The same,I cannot download the badge

Level 2

Hi there,

I was verified, and asked to submit my information.  I did that, and have not hear anything back re: downloading the badge.  I also just checked the Trusted Photographer list, and I do not appear on it for my city. Can you please offer any guidance?

Thank you!