cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Travelling And No Photography It will Never End

13.jpg

Now my journey starts from Punjab to kpk which is the

Province of Pakistan. Pakistan is full of nature and its natural beauty really very awesome. Started to kumrat valley which is having just piece no noise just the crystal water flowing on the rocks really amazing. The river showing is view is in kumrat valley. NexT stop is jahaz band where the katora lake is situated. The blue crystal water amaze every one of age.

Actually kumrat is a place full of trees where just a noise of birds chirping and a calm environment.

Than we started our journey to Sakardu which is the most beautifull area of nothern pakistan.Gilgit baltistan and azad kashmir littery amazing.

A small Village of this beautiful valley  Looks gorgeous.

Muhammad Irfan
Skardu
3 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Travelling And No Photography It will Never End

Hola @Muhammad_Irfan  , consulta las fotos usadas en el post, son de tu propiedad ?, en Connect preferimos que las fotos sean de nuestra propiedad a pesar de que no sean tan hermosas, por otro lado puedes mencionar al dueño de la fotos que utilizas. Te comparto las Reglas del programa Local Guides

Saludos Farid

For the case that has difficulty, in reading my answer, in the upper right part of the screen, in the drop-down menu of languages, you can select the language, in which you want to read the post.

Former Google Contributor

Hello @Muhammad_Irfan,

I really appreciate you want to share with us your journey and your passion for this beautiful country. You can do that using your own photos.

I noticed that the pictures you used are already online on other sites and I was wondering if you have their authors permission. As I already mentioned in another post, originality is one of The 5 core values of Connect and plagiarism is not tolerated on Connect.

If you're not the author or you don't own the rights to share, please remove or replace the photos otherwise we'll have to relocate your post to the archive. For more information, please read this helpful post: How do I follow the original content guidelines on Connect?

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

Thanks @FaridTDF  I got Your Point .I will manage all that,

Muhammad Irfan