Hamidkhan's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Travel

Hay every one, i am haid khan from pakistan, and a local guide from pakistan peshawar city, i travel also to other country and specially share my country, and my city guides, travelling and approching hotels, restaurants, malls, parks, stores, gyms, etc. So that every one who come to these places that thay have some guide on google to approch easily, and will guide ahesd too, qnd thanks google for such appearance for the people to see the world on the eyes of google❤️

Peshawar, Pakistan
1 comment
Former Google Contributor

Re: Travel

Hi @Hamidkhan,

Thanks for sharing!

I'd like to let you know that I've moved your post to Local Stories, as it looks like an application post and it belongs there.

If you need some tips on how to create it, please check out the How to write a great application post for Connect Live 2020 and Connect Live applications are now open posts.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!