maulins64's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Travel

Bamboo Forests Breezy, Bekasi, Indonesia

Enjoy the view in Bamboo forets feels like something. The sound of river water and breezy from Bamboo trees, moved me to enthusiasm and keep going forward.

Believe or not athmosphere in this place very good. This place fits in to a tourist destination that must be preserved.Hutan Bamboe,  Bekasi,  IndonesiaHutan Bamboe, Bekasi, Indonesia

I have the Bekasi Goverment in particular, and Indonesia in general to better prioritize improvments and change for destination in the Indonesia to be better, so that this tourist location resinates more abroad.

@BudiFXW

@nutylaraswaty

Hutan Bamboe Kota Bekasi, Margahayu, Kota Bekasi, Jawa Barat, Indonesia
7 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Travel

Hi @maulins64,

It sounds like the perfect place for people to reconnect with nature and to relax. Do you have other pictures from the Bamboo Forests Breezy that you would like to share with us? I would love to see more from this enchanted place. 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

Ok i some photos,  where i can send the pictures for you? 

Level 10

Hai @maulins64.

I should go to this beautiful place.

Is it easy to go by train to tjis place.

Which train station is the nearest ?

Is there any public transportation from the nearest train station or better go by ojek on line (hail application) ?

Tag (@BudiFXW) in your post or comment, I will happily to connect with you.
Level 9

The nearest transportation from bekasi station. From there you will find public transportation (angkutan umum), due to its location in the village, i use go-jek to the location.

I was running around to find the location and almost want go back because i cant find it. Luckily my driver is patient, because he want to know the location.

Finally we found footpath until the loction. Hungry and thirsty is gone after find the beautiful place with bamboo trees breez and sound water of river bekasi. Thats all @BudiFXW and @KlaudiyaG,
Im happy there because there's a place i like (ornamental plants), I take pictures on there. 

Former Google Contributor

Thank you for the proposition @maulins64, but I'm sure that other Local Guides such as @BudiFXW, will be also interested to check them out, so feel free to share them publicly here on Connect. 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 6

You are at level 8 have you got any reward from Google..

Level 7

Wonderfulpic@maulins64, the river is a great attraction of the place.

Thank you for sharing.