Smelleroo's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Trailblazer not unlocked despite uploading first photo

Anyone experienced this issue? I am trying to unlock trailblazer. I've got 33/1 showing for reviews and places but 0/1 for uploading first photo. This is despite uploading first photo for several locations. I've tried posting the photo at the same time as adding a location and on other occasions posting the location first and then adding the photo. I've also added the first photo to other locations not added by me.  What is the issue....? 

4 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Trailblazer not unlocked despite uploading first photo

Hi @Smelleroo how long has it been since you added the first photos?

This post will help you understand the badges https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/News-Updates/Introducing-new-badges-on-Google-Maps/ba-p/494894

Regards Paul

Level 6

Hi @PaulPavlinovich, thanks. I posted a couple of days ago but still not showing. Also, it says I have no photo views either. I'm not sure the blog link answers the query  although I've seen on another posting that photos can take a while to update, and that I should wait it out for a bit. 

1. I've added a screenshot.Screenshot_20180305-203338.png

All the best

Mike

Connect Moderator

It is true that it can take a couple of days sometimes, how long has it been since you added your images? Are they normal images of 360 photospheres?

Regards Paul

Level 6

Hi Paul

I think I posted on Friday and Saturday. How long do you think it should take?