Level 5

Traditional food

Potato's stuffed, morning tea & butterPotato's stuffed, morning tea & butter

Uttarakhand, India
3 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Traditional food

Hi @Rupas1,

Where did you enjoy this interesting looking food? Is this something traditional? I've never seen anything like it, but it looks tasty for sure. Is this a breakfast? 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hi @Rupas1,

Thank you for sharing this great photo with us.

They look like pancakes? Is it similar to pancakes? Can you maybe share your recipe with us?

I have a photo of my pancakes that I want to share with you.

Caption: Picture of homemade pancakes (Local Guide @MoniV)Caption: Picture of homemade pancakes (Local Guide @MoniV)

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator . Thank you!

Hi @Rupas1,

It looks yummy, thanks for sharing.

I think there is no person in the world, who doesn't like pancakes, or anything what is similar to a pancake. 

Unfortunatelly, for long time we didn't have them gluten free, lactose free, or with reduced carbohydrate. But nowadays, you can find it everywhere, and believe me, it doesn't only look the same, but even tastes better.

Caption: Photo of the most delicious gluten free pancakes (Local Guide Petra_M)Caption: Photo of the most delicious gluten free pancakes (Local Guide Petra_M)

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!