AdamGT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Top Google Maps Local Guides in each Country (April, 2024)

Further to your comment and my reply about the apparent lack of growth in your star photo's views @indahnuria, my concluding comment in the April Movers & Shakers post will be of interest. This may also be of interest to @TravellerG.

Leaderboards of Top 100 Local Guides from over 100 different countries!!!
Connect Moderator

Betreff: Top Google Maps Local Guides in each Country (April, 2024)

While in the case of Germany, @TorM has a star photo with 20 million+ views, based on your input data for star date and star views, the 1,358 star photo views per day is correct @Annaelisa, so well done you. It does highlight how the country Leaderboards create a level playing field and you don't have to be a top-gun volume contributor to be listed.

Level 9

Betreff: Top Google Maps Local Guides in each Country (April, 2024)

@AdamGT 

Danke für die Antwort, ich dachte es sei irgendwie falsch 

Schönes Wochenende 

Connect Moderator

Thank you so much @AdamGT ..indeed I'm glad I manage to update my stat on the list. Sure...I will check out the comments from others as well and learn more and more from you guys. Really appreciate the support I got for all of you!

Connect Moderator

yeees... thanks a lot @AdamGT for the comments. I 'm studying it hehehe... always interesting to see the dynamics here..

Connect Moderator

Your stats clearly indicate that you are doing extremely well @indahnuria so some of us could well learn from you. Keep contributing and keep sharing.

Connect Moderator

Re: 830 Commentary Country Leaderboards (April 2024)

In my comment here, I mentioned that the unfortunate photo views data error made by @MilesMac had filtered through the April country leaderboards first posted on May 4. I have now corrected and updated all the relevant leaderboards for this error.  For example, you will see that @TheerapatS has now replaced MilesMac for the Average Views/Photo metric in Thailand on the Country Points & Views Summary Leaderboard.  The Top Photo Views by Country and Top Average Views/Photo by Country leaderboards have also been updated.

Level 10

Dot.: 813 Country Photo Views (April 2024)

Dziękuję AdamGT za twoje zestawienia , wykonujesz olbrzymią pracę  !!!

Connect Moderator

Dot.: 813 Country Photo Views (April 2024)

Thank you so much for your comment and appreciation @Zbych. With photo views approaching that entry threshold to our Club B, it is you who is doing a great job. Well done you!

I should also mention that it's best to tag the person you are replying to so that they receive a notification and can find your response easily. To tag a Connect member, type the @ mark and start typing their username slowly until you see them on the dropdown list. Select the name, and it's done!  You can see that I've done this in my reply here.

Level 10

Re: 808 Country Contributions Summary P1 (April 2024)

@AdamGT  thanks for adding me.

Rashedul Alam (Rashed)