AdamGT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

821 Country Star 360s Views (April 2024)

Top Star 360s Views by Country Leaderboard
(April 2024)

2024   Jan   Feb   Mar  

No
Local Guide
LG
Level
Country
Star 360s
Views
@--GA--
Argentina
@davidhyno
Italy
@MaxPlusFood
Australia
@LightRich *
Mexico
@JohnDDoe
Germany
@TiffanyStockstill
United States (USA)
@ig_shevchenko
Ukraine
@Markus75
Austria
@AMIR_121
Iran
@Kumaarsantosh
India
@nigelfreeney
United Kingdom (UK)
@efcxp
Brazil
@ZUKInp
Nepal
You ?
?
?
?

Leaderboards of Top 100 Local Guides from over 100 different countries!!!
Connect Moderator

822 Country Star 360s Views/Day (April 2024)

Star 360s Views/Day by Country Leaderboard
(April 2024)

2024   Jan   Feb   Mar  

No
Local Guide
LG
Level
Country
Star 360s
Views/Day
@AT_Rome
Italy
@LightRich *
Mexico
@Kumaarsantosh
India
@efcxp
Brazil
@nigelfreeney
United Kingdom (UK)
You ?
?
?
?

Connect Moderator

830 Commentary Country Leaderboards (April 2024)

Welcome to the Country Leaderboards and congratulations to level 10 and fellow Connect Moderator @HiroyukiTakisawa from Japan, level 8 Local Guides @Carlos23- from Colombia and @podory from Hungary, and level 7 Local Guide @Aalin1 from Romania who have claimed leadership roles on the country leaderboards.

Congratulations also to @burakozkarakasli and @LudwigGermany who have climbed up the Local Guide levels, although I think Ludwig rose to Level 10 last month.

Beginning with the Global Points, Views & Contribution Leaders, the country leaderboards always fascinate me and while the likes of level 10 Local Guides @Bartek_Maryniak from Poland and @Herve_Andrieu from the United States both have strong global leads in points and photo views respectively, it's the new global leader entrants like level 9 Local Guides @snieckarz from the United States and @AT_Rome from Italy, really prick my attention.

In the Country Points & Views Summary Leaderboard and Country Star Views Summary Leaderboard we continue to see areas of opportunities such as video, for Local Guides to easily claim pole position. Why not just have a go, you just never know you might claim another contribution area under your belt.

The unfortunate photo views data error made by @MilesMac has filtered through the country leaderboards 😱  Everyone please check and check again so that we find all other errors before I make any corrections and accordingly update the already posted leaderboards.

Level 8

Re: 809 Country Contributions Summary P2 (April 2024)

Congratulations @PrasadVR & @Kumaarsantosh  for represent to our country in leaderboard team top 100 🇮🇳🤝

shailendraOjha

▶️
https://youtube.com/@googleguide_shailen13
Level 8

Re: Top Google Maps Local Guides in each Country (April, 2024)

Thanks a million & million, i appreciate you so much, sir @AdamGT 🙏you are the best.

shailendraOjha

▶️
https://youtube.com/@googleguide_shailen13
Connect Moderator

Thank you @AdamGT .. Again and again, always love to be here and I finally managed to update my statistics and details. I do notice that the view from my star photos only increase slightly over a period of time, compared to other photos, after receiving more than 30 million views. 

Level 10

Hello friend @ShailendraOjha , Congratulations, your photo is appearing as feature photo for this month’s leaderboard. Nice shot.
Thank you @AdamGT  for the selection. Your efforts in exploring  Krishna, Dwaraka, Yamuna and Maharashtra shows your interest in learning  cultures and traditions from around the world.

Signature Image
Connect Moderator

Thank you @ShailendraOjha for your kind words. Everything I do will be well worth doing if you continue to learn, improve and share quality content on Maps.

Level 10

Hello dear friend @ShailendraOjha

Thanks for your appreciations!

Signature Image
Connect Moderator

Great to hear that you managed to update on time @indahnuria. It's really easy to do and will get easier.

You are not alone with your observations about the views of your star photo as others have been observing much the same Indah. See the comment here by @TravellerG and that following by @Mikeinthefalls and myself. Also, read the comment here by @tony_b and here by @TerryPG. Finally, on a close comparison with the March leaderboards, you will see in the Country leaderboards and the soon to be posted star leaderboards, that many have had the very same experience!