AdamGT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: 501 Featured Star Video (January 2024)

Another great monthly board @AdamGT, thank you. Welcome aboard, @YuliiaZa

And thank you for the feature! I'm pretty honored to have top billing for the month with my video of those delicious desserts

JustJake TRAC Badge
Level 10

Re: 501 Featured Star Video (January 2024)

@JustJake  Congratulations, Jake! Your video is the Featured Star Video for this month!

Signature Image
Level 10

Re: 518 AvgStarViewsDay_1 (January 2024)

Well done, @Scheria ! Your first submission took the top spot on Current Top 100 Average Star Video Views/Day Leaderboard (January 2024)

Signature Image
Level 10

Congratulations @YuliiaZa , for your first appearance at # [16] on the Current Top 100 Average Star Video Views/Day Leaderboard (January 2024).

Signature Image
Level 8

Re: 530 Star Video Commentary (January 2024)

@AdamGT 

Thanks for the honorable mention here. After reaching level 7 the number of points needed to reach level 8 seemed daunting to reach until I stumbled across one of  @JustJake  articles, here. After reading that I sat down and made a daily/weekly plan with the goal of reaching level 8 by the end of the first quarter in 2024. It looks like those efforts have paid off early. Thanks for creating an opportunity for so many to grow and learn. Appreciate you much. Keep making good things happen.

Shout out and congratulations to @PrasadVR@TerryPG , and @JustJake for leveling up to the grand level 10.

A warm welcome to @YuliiaZa! In the meantime, l will try to follow @Mikeinthefalls  lead by focusing on quality vs quantity.

Scheria

Level 8

Re: Top 100 Star Videos Leaderboards (January 2024)

Congratulations to everyone who made it to the T100 Star Video Leaderboards. Your hard work and dedication are making a difference. Keep making good things happen in your community and beyond. 

Scheria

Level 8

@PrasadVR Wow, thanks. 

Level 10

@AdamGT  Thank you so much and I appreciate you mentioning me in your message here.

Signature Image
Level 10

That's awesome, @Scheria, thanks for the shout-out. I'm glad i could provide a little inspiration. Way to go! 

JustJake TRAC Badge
Level 10

congratulations to you @Scheria  I think you already have a great grasp on what works. if you follow some of those guides you mentioned and get involved with discussions it will help you immensely. I know it helped me.

Now on to level 9.