AdamGT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Top 100 Star Photo Leaderboards (September 2021)

Connect Moderator

Hi @TravellerG and hoping you are well and enjoyed your traveling time with your family. With the update of the leaderboards now in hand, I'm just following up with your assistance to @Anonymous Can you please advise on this.

Top 100 Local Guides Leaderboards from over 100 different countries!!!
Connect Moderator

Hello @Cercis 

I've just had a closer look at your star photo data and there's a few minor things you need. It's a little tricky when you create your own star photo post because being outside the umbrella of the leaderboard post per se, you must properly link it back to the leaderboards otherwise no one will be able to get to your post from the leaderboards.  While tricky, if you follow it, it's very logical.  Here are the steps that you need to take:.

(a) Use your data entry form and go through to Section 19 and select the second option to the last question in that section,

(b) Then in Section 22 update the link to your star photo post using the link below

(c) Proceed to the end and Submit your form.

(d) In your star photo post add the comment mentioned in point 9 of section 7.1 of the documentation.

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/Top-100-Star-Photo-Leaderboards-September-2...

I'll know when you've done it and I will check it for you.

Level 9

Re: How to read and join the Leaderboards

Thanks you 🙏🏽

Level 10

Hello, friend @AdamGT 

Surely I am trying to do my best for our  @pranavtrived.

I have sent him a private message & awaiting his response.

Note:
Dear fellow LG Pranav:

In case, if you need any assistance:

How to RECEIVE Private Messages in this forum "Receive"

How to SEND Private Messages in this forum "Send"

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Connect Moderator

That's great @TravellerG

I think it's just a language barrier. He just needs a helping hand.

I hope you can help your fellow countryman. 

Level 10

Hello @AdamGT 

I have reconfirmed that @Anonymous has submitted his form.

Regards 

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Connect Moderator

Yes as you can see here @TravellerG he is already on the December Top 100 Points leaderboards so he is on his way but the problem area is the Star Photo leaderboards but having said that, it has been a problem for many. Over the Christmas break I plan to give this some thought and try to come up with a simpler way to do this. However, thank you for giving him a helping hand.

Level 10

Surely, I shall try my best...

Greetings, @AdamGT 

🙏

Level 8

Good afternoon @AdamGT 

I realise the photo is in portrait mode but that is how it is on Google Maps, 

A full screenshot of my star photo on Google MapsA full screenshot of my star photo on Google Maps

You can also see that the star views are on the small picture but not on the larger one.

Keep up the good work and have a happy and safe Christmas!

Looking forward to the star views leaderboard when it is published.