AdamGT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

T100 Star Photos Comment (December 2021)

I haven't forgotten to add the leaderboards.  This post is a massive WIP and I'm desperate for a short break so the leaderboards are coming soon.  Thank you for your patience and understanding 😉

Edited 9am Dec 2 (AEST): I just ran out of steam and time but after a coffee will resume posting the leaderboards.  Also, as we're in the Christmas spirit season, I've decided to extend the close-off for the December leaderboards to 7 hours time from now so if you wish to update your data, you can 😉

A special mention to: @abhishekpatk @Ameenjelani @Beun @chamodhk @Rogier @Shaibiiii @ShakirAliKhan @ValeriaA_ @Anonymous 

Edited 12:30 pm Dec 2 (AEST):  I'm in the middle of updating and it's slow progress and I'm being bombarded with messages.  This is all happening in real-time so please do not stress, I will help everyone that needs a hand but please, please, please be patient 🙂

Leaderboards of Top 100 Local Guides from over 100 different countries!!!
Level 9

Re: Top 100 Star Photo Leaderboards (December 2021)

Hi @AdamGT  hope you are doing great  and i was looking for new kind of photo competition like food shots.

Connect Moderator

Star photo of @JordanSB Uploaded in November 15 2019 with  13,371,872 views on December 1, 2021Star photo of @JordanSB Uploaded in November 15 2019 with 13,371,872 views on December 1, 2021

Here is my updated star photo this month @AdamGT  

#TeamUSA USA | My Contributions | Instagram | @Mention me so I see your reply
Level 8

What a great idea about star photos, @AdamGT ! 

Out of this set, @Kahnster 's picture of nature with the moubtain is just breathtaking!! 

I think me too, i have a couple of "star photos" in my collection. My favorite is this one from the long time searching beach trail on the Marshal Beach under the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco. And indeed it got some views over time: 

Screenshot_20211201-202626_Maps.jpg

Have a wonderful upcoming winter holidays time!! 

With best regards, 

Valentine 

Valentine, Local Guide from Ukraine
Level 9

Thank you so much @uavalentine 

Your picture of the Marshal Beach under the Golden Gate is a classic one! So good to see such pictures. I personally like the Landscape ones. 

You got a tip or two while taking such pics 😉

Level 6

Re: Top 100 Star Photo Leaderboards (September 2021)

@AdamGT 

I have refreshed my star photo entry for December.

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/Pristine-Stream-Flowing-into-Hidden-Sagamor...

I am surprised that this simple photo has continued to be my most viewed photo, as lovely as it is.

This photo, while simple, shows what the massive acreage of the New York State Adirondack Park means to me. 

Cercis

"Start by going what is necessary; then do what's possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible."
Francis of Assisi
Level 6

Re: Top 100 Star Photo Leaderboards (September 2021)

@AdamGT 

Hi Adam,

Either I am doing something wrong, or the wording in the form is incorrect.  

The suggested URL typed in red in section 22 states "December."  Every link that I come up with says September.  When I try the link back to my corrected post, I do land on my corrected post.🙄

Sorry if I am having a dense day.  The proper URL notation is probably obtained in a straightforward manner.  Help!

Cercis

"Start by going what is necessary; then do what's possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible."
Francis of Assisi
Level 7

This is a ham steak that I ate at one of St Louis famous...

: A screenshot of a photo of Breakfast at one of our famous breakfast locations here in St Louis uploaded onto Google Maps 4years ago and showing the star views as at 269,195 (Local Guide @Hawkinsblu6: A screenshot of a photo of Breakfast at one of our famous breakfast locations here in St Louis uploaded onto Google Maps 4years ago and showing the star views as at 269,195 (Local Guide @Hawkinsblu6This is a ham steak that I ate at one of St Louis famous breakfast places. 

Level 7

Re: T100 Photo Views L7 (November 2021)

A screenshot of a photo of  ham steak breakfast platter uploaded onto Google Maps on  12/1/2017 and showing the star views as at 269236 (Local Guide @Hawkinsblu6A screenshot of a photo of ham steak breakfast platter uploaded onto Google Maps on 12/1/2017 and showing the star views as at 269236 (Local Guide @Hawkinsblu6Eating breakfast at one of St Louis famous breakfast restaurants. 

Connect Moderator

HI @RohitGahlot 

I'm well after a longer than expected break.  I don't know of any new kind of photo competition like food shots but why don't you consider starting one 🤔

Leaderboards of Top 100 Local Guides from over 100 different countries!!!