AdamGT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

130 Commentary Points Leaderboards (January 2024)

Well there are a few things happening in this set of Leaderboards:

1. You'll notice that based on comments made by a number of Local Guides over the past few years, the date naming on the boards has been changed to make it clear that these leaderboards are based on the January data. This may cause some disruption to the links to past months and may also be confusing for a little while but I expect that we'll all adjust to this new convention fairly quickly.
  2. I'm noticing many more Local Guides have set their data to private; not a very good idea! If this is correct then these Local Guides need to be aware that this is against the participation policy and for the time being at least, while these Local Guides are listed on the Leaderboards, together with missing out on other benefits of participating beyond the leaderboards themselves, their historical data will not be stored on the Leaderboard System database which means that they will not have access to detailed tables, charts and deeper analysis of contributions and achievements. 
  3. It seems I've dropped @Herve_Andrieu off the Leaderboards....now how did that happen and is there anyone else missing? Oh yes I've also dropped @JordanSB. Well at least Herve is shown in the cover image LOL. I will look into this.
  4. Congratulations to the Leaderboard jumpers. @JustJake@PrasadVR and @TerryPG have joined the Level 10 Local Guides. It's clear that @Trail_blazer@Kayimi and @LudwigGermany will likely be joining them next month.  Congratulations also to @travellgrapher who has moved up to Local Guide level 7.
  5. As usual I everyone please checks the Leaderboards for any errors or omissions however, from 2 and 3 above it seems I may have made an error so patience please while I check this out. 

Leaderboards of Top 100 Local Guides from over 100 different countries!!!
Level 10

Re: 103 Points All LGs (January 2024)

Big congratulations 🎉 on jumping to a new Level.

@JustJake 

@PrasadVR 

@TerryPG 

Indian National FlagThree-time Connect Challenge Winner BadgeAccessibility Challenge BadgeConnect Challenge BadgeTRAC NOVICE Badge

My Map | My Insta | My Post Gallery

Coach I Mentor I Photographer I Traveler

Level 10

Re: 130 Commentary Points Leaderboards (January 2024)

Thanks @AdamGT for giving this new look to our Leaderboard which is very closed to all of us. Now the name of the Leaderboard is perfect.

Indian National FlagThree-time Connect Challenge Winner BadgeAccessibility Challenge BadgeConnect Challenge BadgeTRAC NOVICE Badge

Level 10

Re: 109 L7 (January 2024)

Hello @travellgrapher,

Many congratulations 🎉👏 to you on jumping to a new Level 7.

Keep building informed community stronger 💪 together.

JAI HO!!!

Level 10

Yeah @AdamGT I will jump on the most crowded bus that is level 10 however I feel the most exciting and happening place is level 8 and 9. And yes needless to say that levels and points are no bar when you chose the work and quality for such people there is always plenty of work to finish. Because there are no more levels post 10 ,I have something up my sleeves to be excited and cause excitement for others here on connect, we will see 🤞🏻. Yes I'm stunned by the lots asterisk 3 and colored background LGs in this leaderboard ,there are lots of guys with pvt data well the sooner they do it (public) the better it will be.

Level 10

@AdamGT  Thank you for taking the time and complimenting.

Signature Image
Level 10

Re: 103 Points All LGs (January 2024)

@Kumaarsantosh  Thank you for your kind words.

Signature Image
Level 10

Re: 109 L7 (January 2024)

@travellgrapher   congratulations on jumping to a new Level 7.

Signature Image
Level 10

Re: 106 L10 (January 2024)

@TerryPG @JustJake  Congratulations for reaching Level-10 alongside me!

Signature Image
Level 10

@AdamGT The board's appearance is enhanced with the new date naming.

Signature Image