AdamGT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: 507 L10 (February 2024)

Your kind support and compliments are extremely valuable... Thank you so much, dear friend @AdamGT,

Most regardfully... 

🙏

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Connect Moderator

Re: 501 Featured Star Video (February 2024)

Your star video of Annapurna Theatre, was a great choice to feature this month @PrasadVR.

Leaderboards of Top 100 Local Guides from over 100 different countries!!!
Connect Moderator

Thank you for your appreciation @TravellerG.

Leaderboards of Top 100 Local Guides from over 100 different countries!!!
Level 10

I'm very sure that without your supports and guidance, I would not have reached here... 

Expecting your motivation in future too... 

Regards, very dear @AdamGT

🙏

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 10

Wow!!!

Many congratulations friend @PrasadVR on getting your wonderful video featured in the Leaderboard.

Wish many more such featured contributions from you.

Good luck!

Indian National FlagThree-time Connect Challenge Winner BadgeAccessibility Challenge BadgeConnect Challenge BadgeTRAC NOVICE Badge

My Map | My Insta | My Post Gallery

Coach I Mentor I Photographer I Traveler

Level 10

Re: 503 Star Video Views All LGLs (February 2024)

Hope your travel has made a break, dear friend @AdamGT Ji...

Thank you for the chart... analysed...

Video views are yet to pickup in India...

Best wishes for all success...

Regards with gratitude...

PS 

Noticed that your travel has affected your schedules and February results are here... still, once again thanks 

🤝

Level 10

Hello friend @Kumaarsantosh , @TravellerG ji, Thank you for your kind words.  I am happy to see  that @AdamGT Sir kindly selected my video as the featured video on the Top 100 Google Maps Local Guide Star videos (February, 2024).

Signature Image
Level 10

"...Your star video of Annapurna Theatre, was a great choice to feature this month PrasadVR..."

Congratulations... appreciate...

Thanks to our dear @AdamGT Ji for showcasing this video...

Regards to you...

'Kumaarsantosh !

Level 10

Hello @TravellerG sir, Thank you for your kind words of appreciation.

Signature Image
Level 10

Well desrved video for this featured one @PrasadVR.💐 

Indian National FlagThree-time Connect Challenge Winner BadgeAccessibility Challenge BadgeConnect Challenge BadgeTRAC NOVICE Badge

My Map | My Insta | My Post Gallery

Coach I Mentor I Photographer I Traveler