Gabuu's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: To all the new attendees to Connect Live 2019

@Gabuu - thanks for your kind words! I pretty exhausted these days. I can’t wait for my kiddos’ preschool to start so I can have time to be online (less than a week to go). I know you can relate!

I am deeply honored to be on your Local Guides friends list. Your energy level (smile ?) is contagious!  This is one of the many photos I have of you at last year’s Connect Live 2018. Who needs solar or electricity, you beaming smile, bubbly energy, and laughter can generate power to light up a building.

You were right and centered in everything as seen here. Who can spot Gabu???

Caption: 2nd Annual Sailing the San Francisco Bay Group Meetup Selfie at Pier 39 Dock C, October 19, 2018. Photo: Sri Lanka Local Guide & Connect Moderator @IlankovanTCaption: 2nd Annual Sailing the San Francisco Bay Group Meetup Selfie at Pier 39 Dock C, October 19, 2018. Photo: Sri Lanka Local Guide & Connect Moderator @IlankovanT

Hope to see you again soon ????

Cheers,

Karen

Google Moderator

Hi @Gabuu,

Your post is full of so much love, appreciation and friendship! It's wonderful to read about your positive experience at Connect Live 2018 and the useful things you learned there from Local Guides like you. 🙂

Why not share your own great photo from the event, to show us all the warmth and fun you had? Using images that don't belong to you goes against our original content guidelines and program rules, so I'd really appreciate it if you could edit your post and showed us your photos!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

My dear @KarenVChin thanks to you for be a good Local Guide and friend.

This photo is beautiful, thanks for the caption @IlankovanT !! Ilan you are another amazing Local Guide and person!! I am really lucky and glad to meet all of you!

A big hug for you and your kids! ♥

Gabu
Level 8

Hi @DeniGu !! Thank you, and thanks for the advice, it's modified now, it was funny because I don't have too much photos of the event hahaha I am the kind of person that enjoy the moment and forget the pictures hahaha, but thank you for remember me the rules! 😄

Hugs!! 🙂

Gabu
Level 9

Que lindo post @Gabuu ! Me encantó leer sobre tu experiencia y momentos compartidos con otros local guides que estarán allí! Este año fui muy bendecida de ser seleccionada y es exactamente todo lo que describiste lo que estoy esperando! Quiero poder aprender de los demás, mejorar mis  aportes desde mi ciudad y por que no llevarme nuevos amigos como ya considero a mi querido #TeamArgentina 🇦🇷

Level 8

@kroza Yeeeiiii!!! qué súper que puedas asistir y conocerlos personalmente!!! obviamente hay muchos otros más que igual son súper amigables, amables y divertidos,me hubiera encantado etiquetarlos en este post jajaja pero como dije antes, sólo me permiten 10, pero te animo a que interactúes lo más que puedas, que preguntes y hagas lindas amistades hasta con los Googlers, yo el primer día fui súper tímida, además que me costaba entender el inglés de varios jajajaja pero no fue impedimento para pasarla bien.

Disfrutalo mucho!!!!! ♥

Gabu
Google Moderator

Wow, I love the photos you put, @Gabuu!! It's amazing to see all those smiley faces and feel the friendly vibes. 🙂 Your post is just fan-tas-tic! 

Thank you for editing and many hugs to you, too!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

Lovely article! Thanks for tagging me @Gabuu ! For CL2019 attendees, I hope you guys continue the helium balloon singing contest! Hahaha. By the way, @OmerAli, I have those videos. I'll try to upload it on my YT Channel before CL2019.

I miss y'all! 

Level 8

Thank youuu @DeniGu !! ^_^ 

@JedR You made cry again with your wonderful video!! I'm really gonna miss everybody!!! GRACIAS!!!!! And watching @KimberlyAnnG I remembered very beautiful moments!! I really would have loved that you to be selected this year too!! You are an amazing friend and Local Guide, thanks for everything!!!♥

Miss you guys!!

Gabu
Level 10

Hey @Gabuu  i strongly till now believe  this year also you recall for attend CL'19

Mahabub Hasan