Eire27's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Titanic Museum

Hi @Ivi_Ge I did another post on Titanic Museum but now I am thinking it might be better to merge it with previous post, if you think this is best can you do this please ☺

Level 10

Re: More Photos from Titanic Museum

@Eire27 Interesting.  I was completely unaware of its existence. Thanks for posting

Level 8

Hi @MarkAidan Thankyou, I did a post yesterday on how the Titanic Ship was built in the north of Ireland and some history,,, and that from Belfast the ship, Titanic was brought to the south of Ireland, Cobh, where she began her maiden voyage to america, New York, that was not to be. 

Google Moderator

Hello @Eire27,

Thank you for sharing all of the pictures and information about this museum. It must be very interesting to see it on real! Is there an entrance fee for this museum?

I will merge this post to you main Titanic Museum post, because it is still in the same topic. That way it will be easier for other Local Guides to go through your post about this topic. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Hi @AngieYC Thank you for merging posts. Yes there is a fee for tickets, the price varies depending on your ticket for example, the Titanic experience would be a walk through self guided, then the White Star premium ticket is a tour of museum and a tour visit of s.s. Normadic, the last White Star ( owned titanic) ship in existence in the world. Then there is an afternoon tea ticket where you can sit in similar surroundings as Titanic's dining room, and other tickets, there is also a Christmas experience and a new years eve ticket. 

Google Moderator

Hello @Eire27,

Which ticket did you choose from all of that? I think the afternoon tea ticket will be interesting as well.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

The afternoon tea, my sister got me it as a birthday present and treated me, wonderful, it was a couple of years ago and a nice memory

Google Moderator

Hello @Eire27,

That is a great birthday present. I'm sure you had an amazing time there! 

Level 5

Trả lời: Titanic Museum

Thankyou for your sharing

Level 8

Trả lời: Titanic Museum

Hi @hoangdieulinh Thankyou, you are most welcome