Eire27's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Titanic Museum

If you are coming to Ireland then the Titanic Museum is an interesting place to visit and is a visitor/tourist attraction. We all know the story of the I'll fated Titanic and tragedy but did you know that, The Titanic Ship was actually built in Ireland, northern Ireland's city of Belfast for the British company, White Star Line. The Museum is actually built on the same site as The beautiful Titanic ship was built on. The museum has beautiful galleries, rooms, replica of ships staircase, bar, cafe and history of the ship company. When Titanic was built in Northern Ireland, she made her maiden first journey from Cobh harbour in Cork, south of Ireland to America, New York. The last passengers got on board at Cobh ( then called Queenstown)  but as we know, Titanic hit an iceberg at sea and neither her nor the majority of her passengers did make it to, New York, America Titanic Museum, Belfast, IrelandTitanic Museum, Belfast, Ireland

Ireland
36 comments
Level 9

Re: Titanic Museum

Nice to know the information about Titanic Museum in Belfast. Thank you @Eire27 for sharing this historical information.

Level 8

Hi @AbdullahAM Thankyou, you are welcome ☺

Level 4

This place looks great. Would love to visit and see this place one day. Thank you for the picture.

Level 8

Hi @Akin_Ojo Thankyou, you are welcome ☺

Level 5

Trả lời: Titanic Museum

Bảo tàng Titanic thật đẹp. Cám ơn bạn đã chia sẻ hình ảnh

Level 3

Ynt: Titanic Museum

thanks @Eire27

Level 9

@Eire27 nice post! reminded me of my visit to Belfast a couple of years ago 🙂

I ❤️ being a local guide! My contributions
My Connect Profile
Level 3

That day didn't board a person aboard. Although there is a ticket.

His name is Besim Ömer AKALIN. Turkish Doctor 🙂