Sunil_Kumar's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Tips for Kudos

@OSAMA Please tell us some tips to get more kudos like u. Kudo man, great to see your achievement in getting kudos. Please tell us, how to get... @kudoman     thanks in advance.  Anyone can share their views on this topic... Tell me ur views to get more kudos. Please don't tell the routine answers like great content,. Thank you.

4 comments
Level 8

Re: Tips for Kudos

Hi @Sunil_Kumar

People give kudos for lots of reasons. I give them out of agreement, encouragement, to recognize a great post, or to welcome a new member's first post. Kudos are a lightweight way to engage with your fellow Local Guides. So try to share new things and discover. 

Level 9

Thanks for asking and for Kind words @Sunil_Kumar 🙂

As @bdmafuz said , which is a comment by great @Corrie :-)))

First of all

Local Guides Connect is a Community for all Local Guides around the world ,

Rule number one

Respect All , 

All culturals backgrounds All Religions all genders , All everything even its against your point of view, 

To be a top kudeod Author was not on my goals , i am very honest to tell you that  i know i am one of the top kudeod by accident one of my friends @AslamMo tell me that , 

Because i use my smart phone more than PC ,

After he told me i feel very happy

So don't make it as priority

Third 

Learn something new everyday , amd try to let others to learn something new , 

Enough for today continue later :-)))😁

Level 6

Last one is awesome... Enough for today continue later.... Hahahah hahahha😀😀😀😊😊😊

Level 9

@Sunil_Kumar, Kudos are given for posting good content on connect, you will find @OSAMA to be the most active person on connect, always posting positive, encouraging and helping posts,  that is the reason he is the most kudoed Local guide on connect.