cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Tips : How to edit roads

Thank you very much dear @JohnPeter, it's a good update - I all keep it mind,

Regards 

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 10

Thanks @TravellerG guru ji

Connect Moderator

@JohnPeter the edits do show up in your list of contributions once they are approved. 

Screenshot_20181202-093107~2.png

But I am also still wondering what it takes to get that 0 away behind 'Roads added' 🙂

Check out LetsGuide Podcast | #LGCTM | Please always @Mention me so I see your reply
Level 10

Namskar..

@JohnPeter 

Thanks for good wishes..

Now I will try go through your given points in your post..

Regards From Mumbai..

Level 10

you are right, dear @JanVanHaver

Thank you for the hint.

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 10

Hope our @StephenAbraham has cleared this here, dear @AdaKan8

Level 6

Thanks a lot for this tip. I have come across issues under this but never had a clue how to contribute.
Level 10

Yes dear @JanVanHaver it will be shown under your contributions.  But still present ROAD ADDED category only available.  

Road editing may shown along with other ending under Edits ( common category) 

Connect Moderator

100% correct @JohnPeter.

Check out LetsGuide Podcast | #LGCTM | Please always @Mention me so I see your reply
Level 10

@JohnPeter, Thank you very much for sharing the tips. Hope these will be  ery helofull to all.