TravellerG's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Tips - How I acquired Master Director Badge with planning & a few Supplementary Points - Tra

Hi @TravellerG 

Thanks for sharing this. I agree 100% with the notion that Maps videos need a story or a plan. I see way too many videos panning one way just to pan back aimlessly to show the same again. Also, slow and steady camera movements are crucial, as shown in your sample video.  When shooting it might also be worth keeping in mind that many videos are auto-cropped to a square format when shown on Google Maps. So it is important to keep the important elements in the center square whether you are shooting in vertical or horizontal orientation. 

The photo and video servers are so smart that they compress our videos depending on the size of the users' screens. So adding 4K videos is not an issue. I shared my observations on this here

Cheers

Morten

Level 9

Re: Tips - How I acquired Master Director Badge with planning & a few Supplementary Points - Tra

Very informative  post 💡 Tips and Tricks of photography 📷  . It will  help  LG to take good short. Left to right 

10 to 20 sec video

Grid line on ⬆️ , I want to know about How grid line impact photography what are their roles in Photography. 

I will feel  to know about above question, it might help other LG Also.

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

I am adding my Badge. 

Screenshot  map Expert DirectorScreenshot map Expert Director

Satyameva Jayate सत्यमेव जयते
Level 9

@TravellerG 

Wow, very knowledgeable post thanks for sharing your tips and suggestions it helps me a lot,.still I have to improve more while clicking photos and video. I don't know some times my hand severe so at surat meet up I got a mobile holder but it was not soo good. 

But will remember all your points will try my best to achieve  Master director badge. 

Thanks🙏 for sharing such information post well explain. 

Level 10

@TravellerG Sir, Congrats for the achievement and thanks a ton for this incredible piece of information!

Been a massive fan of your journey on Google Maps, and this report is pure gold for anyone chasing that badge. It's like having a roadmap to becoming a master director yourself! ️ The way you break down the process is fantastic, especially the "Video First & Last" tip. It's such a simple yet effective way to ensure you're capturing those all-important videos. It's like having a little filming mantra to keep you on track! And the "scenes for videography" planning? Genius! It feels like having a mini-movie script for each location, making the whole filming process so much smoother.

This report is seriously inspiring. It makes that Master Director badge feel achievable, like a summit you can conquer with the right planning and dedication. Onwards and upwards to getting mine!

Thanks once again, @TravellerG Sir, for sharing your knowledge and paving the way for ambitious local guides blossom into filmmakers! This is exactly the kind of community spirit that makes Connect so special.🌟

Happy to see India in millionaires club of Top100.  Are you next? See how to feature? 

Enjoy joyous moments of 7th Connect Birthday  Music, Masti-1, Masti-2 & Dosti 

Crucial facts you didn't know about  How Gudhi Padwa is celebrated in India? 

Come join fun quiz to enrich your maps knowledge. Here's how to participate

Do you wish to have a Hassle-Free trip to HAMPI Read the ViTAL TiPs

Photo crazy girls CSMT BMC InstaFoto | IceSpiceNice | Moody Melodiz |

Level 9

Valuable and inspirational post @TravellerG 

Specially for NEW comer LG.

Will certainly help them .

Congratulations for this Achievement. 

Regards 

Anil

Anil Singh

Thanks and Regards

Level 8

Nice Tips @TravellerG 
Thanks for sharing tips and trick how to shoot video and upload.
this post help me achieve Master Director Badge

Thanks for sharing information 🙏

Level 7

What an informative and amazing post @TravellerG Sir, a great take away for everyone!

I would certainly use mentioned tips in my next video upload! 

Thank you for sharing with us and a big kudos to all your efforts!

It takes a lot to of time and energy to collate and put forward the useful information! 

Always Regards Sir!

Level 9

Thank you for the tip @TravellerG , I'm not concentrating on shoot the video while visiting any places, Till now I have added just 160 videos to the Google Maps, Going onwards I'll follow this tip to earn the Badge.

Level 10

It is always a pleasure to share what I do or what I know with brilliant brains like you... above all you are enjoying excellent photographer!

Very happy to hear that you found the post helpful...

Other posts will follow soon.. thanks for your kind response, my very dear @Rohan10 

Most sincerely,

🙏🌹🤝

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 10

I hope this post will make a positive impact on your Target... dear @Gurukrishnapriya ...

Sincere you are traveling, you can capture and upload many videos...

Hope to see you reaching the Expert Director Badge soon..

Many LGs are ignorant about the targets...this is the main problem...

Plan well, it will happen...

Regards 

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me