Sovon's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Thumbs Up feature is not showing inside Map

I've read a post that from now we can Thumbs Up or Down on a review of place in Maps app to rate the review. But I'm using the most recent updated version still did not get any feature like that. BTW I'm from India. Is it available here?
Sovon Biswas • Level 8 • Community Moderator • Love to- Travel, Photography, Mapping • Google Fan
India
2 comments

Accepted Solutions
Googler
Solution

Re: Thumbs Up feature is not showing inside Map

@Sovon We're glad to hear you're excited about the new thumbs-up feature. Sorry to hear you haven't been able to access it. There are a small percent of users who do not have access to the feature as it is still rolling out. It should be fully rolled out in the coming months.

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.

View solution in original post

Googler
Solution

@Sovon We're glad to hear you're excited about the new thumbs-up feature. Sorry to hear you haven't been able to access it. There are a small percent of users who do not have access to the feature as it is still rolling out. It should be fully rolled out in the coming months.

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 8

Thank you for this update, I guess my account must be in this last slot of the roll out.

Looking forward to this feature.