LudwigGermany's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

The wildest Ice Cream Creations

It is getting warm again in Europe - summer is approaching and ice licking is on the agenda again. Unusual types of ice cream are currently in vogue. Unusual types of ice cream are just a trend. I like to try flavors that sound strange at first. For example, ingredients such as cucumber, carrot, chives, horseradish, rice pudding, oat flakes or salty nuts getting very popular here. It gets really crazy with local specialties such as beer, Schäufele (pork shoulder), bratwurst, etc.

Ice cream enjoyment in summerIce cream enjoyment in summerDo you have similar trends in your region? Do you like this or do you like it more the traditional way? What is your favorite flavor?

Please mention me with @LudwigGermany on your reply, so I get notified

Connect Moderator   Maps   Instagram   Twitter 

Germany
3 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: The wildest Ice Cream Creations

Hi @LudwigGermany 

Traditional ice cream flavors are still popular here in the South of Ukraine. Perhaps this is because the people here are conservative. As for me, I prefer classic chocolate or vanilla ice cream.

I think it's will be interesting to try new unusual taste of ice cream!

Connect Moderator

@JaneBurunina the mainstream here are traditional flavors too. You get it everywhere. But this new stuff is very common and we have more and more of it.

Please mention me with @LudwigGermany on your reply, so I get notified

Connect Moderator   Maps   Instagram   Twitter 

Level 8

@LudwigGermany  sir ,Mouthwatering ice cream, what a great Click, and the pudding you mentioned seems more wonderful.

Praniket More || " Having a hobby is sweet for your psychological state – Chanakya " ||

My Map||My Insta||My Post Gallery