StanaS's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

The week full of meetings ♥

This week was full of great meetings with Local Guides!

On Monday, 14. January 2019, we welcomed two rookies in our Praha Local Guides community, Ladislav and Kata Bezdekovi. They are two crazy travelers who have been traveling for 2 years. They traveled around the world! Ladislav @bigtrip is also an incredible jumper, and during the winter, heclimbed from 1 level to 8 level in program Local Guides. Congratulations!lada-bezdek.jpg                                             @LukasKutilek, @StanaS, @bigtrip in Krásná Lípa (by LukasK)

The meeting took place in Krasna Lipa (Czech Republic) in the local brewery Falkenstejn. Together we spent all the afternoon and we ended our meeting in a cofe Hosana in Varnsdorf.

Pork ribs in Falkwstejn (by StanaS)Pork ribs in Falkwstejn (by StanaS)

Coffee in Hosana (by StanaS)Coffee in Hosana (by StanaS)

I am glad we could say hello between us.In Hosana in Varnsdorf (by LukasK)In Hosana in Varnsdorf (by LukasK)

The second meeting took plece on Thuesday 15. January 2019 in Prague (Czech Republic). Thanks to Vladimir Blazek, we looked at Hewlett Packard Enterprise in Prague .
20190115_174659.jpg                                @LukasKutilek, V. Blazek, R. Ruzal, @Anonymous, @StanaS in HP (by LukasK)

With good coffe and in meeting room „Pelíšky = Cosy dens“, there was  a free discussion on the topic Local Guides.In meeting room = Pelíšky (by StanaS)In meeting room = Pelíšky (by StanaS) If you are ever going to be in Prague, you will definitely hear it. We will be glad to see you.

Best regards @StanaS and @LukasKutilek

Praha, Česko
6 comments
Level 9

The week full of meetings

Thank you for all ♥
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: The week full of meetings ♥

Former Google Contributor

Hi @StanaS,

Thanks for sharing.

Great photos and happy faces, we don't need anything else on Connect. I love Prague as there are many monuments, but I never forget to try some beer and the amazing food.

@VitB what would you recommend to visit in Prague?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Connect Moderator

Hi @StanaS I love your photos! Thanks for sharing the meet up 🙂

Indonesia Local Guides
Former Google Contributor

Re: The week full of meetings

Hi @StanaS,

Thanks for sharing with us. It is really an enjoyable experience. : ]

Your post is now available on Connect. I would like to apologize for your post being marked as spam. Our filters run 24/7 and they can be a little harsh at times.

I have move your post to the other one, for more convenience.

You can visit this article to learn more - Why was my Connect post marked as spam?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator.
Thank you!
Connect Moderator

@StanaS

Always great to have such meetups. I will heading to one tonight.

But how can you write about Czech without posting a beer picture but a cappuccino? 🍺¿¿ 😉

https://goo.gl/maps/6ascMbAtC6r