Seedra's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

The thrilling way of hang on a line - Zipline

Hi my friends,

If you are like adventurer games, I recommend to try Zipline ride because it is so enjoyable. I have a temptation of playing adventurer games.  Zipline riding is my one of favorite. In Sri Lanka there are few facilities for this sport.  In year 2014 I was lucky to get that experience first time in Grepory Park, Nuwaraeliya. Few photos for you. 

Ready to ride @ Gregory Park, NuwaraeliyaReady to ride @ Gregory Park, Nuwaraeliya

DSCN0226.JPG

In this year also I ride a Zipline. Fly Ravana Mega Zipline is recently start in Ella . If you visit Ella it's great add this place to your list and have a life time memorable expertise. This is situated in the way to Little Adam's Peak. Fee for ride to a adult 20$ and to a kids 15$.  

Waiting for the ride with the safety kit  @  Flying Ravana Mega ZiplineWaiting for the ride with the safety kit @ Flying Ravana Mega Zipline

With my best travel partner, selfie stickWith my best travel partner, selfie stick

Moving to down fastMoving to down fast

Here is a video made by me for you  and the photo album of the trip. 

plus.google.com/u/0/communities/108877772177547307986">Anuradhapura Local Guides | Sri Lanka Local Guides Facebook Group
14 comments
Level 7

Re: The thrilling way of hang on a line - Zipline

Wow @Seedra well done.hope u had amazing expireance..so happy 

Level 5

رد: The thrilling way of hang on a line - Zipline

I also love such adventures, a fun time for you, thank you for publishing

Level 5

Level 8

Yes @vijaih that was a fully thrilled experience. Still I am happy seen the photos of the trip. 

plus.google.com/u/0/communities/108877772177547307986">Anuradhapura Local Guides | Sri Lanka Local Guides Facebook Group
Level 8

Thank you @Khalid9 yes, adventure games are make bring a to high levels of fun.  

Level 10

@Seedra  Wow! You have done it. 

Level 9

Wowwwwww!!! this is really awesome @Seedra, I love these kinds of adventure games... I'm sure I will try this. thank you so much for sharing this with us 🙂

Level 10

Hi @Seedra wow adventure sports such a great things in this word please be careful with all safety gears good post.

Regard 

@JMD9

Save EarthSave Earth

| Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything

Level 8

@AnuradhaP  Yesss, I did it again.