KatieMcBroom's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

The most-loved restaurants in New York City

Caption: A screenshot of the New York City map, showcasing yellow pins to indicate businesses on the Local Favorites list.Caption: A screenshot of the New York City map, showcasing yellow pins to indicate businesses on the Local Favorites list.

Ready to discover some of the most-loved restaurants in NYC? Thanks to the Google Local Favorites program, you have the best spots in town on one handy list.

The Local Favorites list recognizes top food and dining businesses, excluding large chains. These places were selected based on ratings, website clicks, and direction requests from Google Maps.

Read on to learn about a handful of our top NYC picks from Local Favorites:

The Wild Son

Caption: A photo of a plate of six oysters with ice and lemon from The Wild Son in New York, NY. (Local Guide Reine H.)Caption: A photo of a plate of six oysters with ice and lemon from The Wild Son in New York, NY. (Local Guide Reine H.)

The Wild Son offers a healthy spin on classic American food. Reviews on Google Maps celebrate the restaurant’s cozy vibe and delicious happy hour options.

Marta

Caption: A photo of a large margherita pizza on a wooden table at Marta in New York, NY. (Local Guide Andres A.)Caption: A photo of a large margherita pizza on a wooden table at Marta in New York, NY. (Local Guide Andres A.)

Pizza is a sensitive subject for New Yorkers, but many agree that Marta’s thin-crust pizza is some of the best. Reviews also note the overall experience at the restaurant, as well as the affordable menu options.

Petite Boucherie

Caption: A photo of several plates of food including waffles with berries, eggs on toast, and poached eggs at Petite Boucherie in New York, NY. (Local Guide Irene K.)Caption: A photo of several plates of food including waffles with berries, eggs on toast, and poached eggs at Petite Boucherie in New York, NY. (Local Guide Irene K.)

Petite Boucherie is a Parisian-style cafe that’s perfect for brunch or grabbing a drink while in the West Village. Local Guides who love this cafe recommend the lavender cocktails like the Boucherie Old Fashioned.

Thai Villa

Caption: A photo of several spring rolls on a decorative plate from Thai Villa in New York, NY. (Local Guide Jaehoon A.)Caption: A photo of several spring rolls on a decorative plate from Thai Villa in New York, NY. (Local Guide Jaehoon A.)

This stylish spot boasts a blended menu of both traditional and unique Thai dishes. Reviews from Local Guides note that the only thing they like better than the ambiance is the flavorful (and spicy) food.

Blue Ribbon Sushi Bar and Grill

Caption: A photo of an assortment of sashimi on a wooden plate at Blue Ribbon Sushi Bar and Grill in New York, NY. (Local Guide Pedro H.)Caption: A photo of an assortment of sashimi on a wooden plate at Blue Ribbon Sushi Bar and Grill in New York, NY. (Local Guide Pedro H.)

This creative fusion restaurant offers something for everyone with a menu full of sushi, grilled meats, and tempura fried chicken. Local Guides love the quality of the fish and the sleek atmosphere.

There are many more local favorites to discover! Check out the full list here. Have any of you tried any of these most-loved restaurants? Let us know in the comments.

New York, NY, USA
12 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: The most-loved restaurants in New York City

Wow @KatieMcBroom, awesome and very interesting feature. Local favorites at a glance in a very hand way, I love that and looking forward being expanded to other cities as well.

Thank you for sharing :-).

| | | | - La decisione più coraggiosa che puoi prendere ogni giorno è quella di essere di buon umore 🙂

Level 7

@KatieMcBroom owa that's great!!! I like fast food 😍

Level 8

Hello @KatieMcBroom 

wow. yum yum yum yummy.

gotta try thank you for sharing the information @KatieMcBroom 

Connect Moderator

@KatieMcBroom Ah! This is the best restaurent list. the photos you have posted are mouth watering! 

I will share my restaurent list here soon! 

Keep sharing! 

Happy Guiding!

Level 9

Nice post @KatieMcBroom ..

Level 8

Level 10

Hi @KatieMcBroom , The water came to my  tongue after reading your post. Beautiful restaurants list and tasty foods Photography sharing with us. 

BirianyBiriany

Bangladeshi Restaurant Special Biriyani

Best Regards.

Mohammed Omar Faruque
Level 10

@KatieMcBroom wow, I´ve been in NYC and never found these places... this list is pretty useful! I will totally use it when I get chance to go back... thanks a lot for sharing!

Level 8

@KatieMcBroom  thanks for sharing the local favorites. It is very helpful for the travellers.