IMG_20190221_235055.jpg

The rawat bhata marriage clab

Rawatbhata, Rajasthan, India
2 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: The lights night

Hi @Raju01,

Thanks for the photo!

Where did you take the photo? Which device did you use? I recommend you to read this article.

In addition, since you're new to the community, you might want to share a bit about yourself and get to know others in our monthly Introduce Yourself - February 2019. You can also read this article .

I would like to point you to an article we have that is going to make it easier for posting on Connect - 14 helpful tips for using Connect.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Former Google Contributor

Re: The lights night

Hi @Raju01,

Thank you for sharing with us.

Just wanted to let you know that I will remove the Vietnamese language tag from your post, because you are writing in English.

You are more than welcome to write in Vietnamese, or any other language, as you know, all languages are welcome on Connect. You can find posts in a particular language here: How do I find posts in my preferred language?.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator . Thank you!