RohitGahlot's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

The Worst Photo Quality

Hi Team 

The very first thing I want to share that I really feel bad if a person holds a tag of a Google trusted photographer or an agency then it's their duty to post quality photos on Google Maps.

I have seen a profile they have uploaded more than 90000 photos on maps and the maximum number of photos quality is very poor.

Here I m posting photo quality which is uploaded by them.

Note: I'm not posting any business name or individual name.

bad 4.jpgbad 1.jpgbad 2.jpg

If we will them in laptop full size they look so terrible. 

I request please ask them to maintain the photo quality.

It's our duty to post mind-blowing photos.

Please correct me if I'm wrong. 

Regards 

Guwahati, Assam, India
4 comments
Level 9

Re: The Worst Photo Quality

Hi, Can anyone guide me they are at level 10 and posting really bad photos actually they have posted more than 94000 photos, therefore, it is a very huge quantity.

@InaS  

@PaulPavlinovich 

Connect Moderator

Hi @RohitGahlot please PM the profile to me and I'll take a look.

Generally, yes its encouraged to have great photos but not everyone knows what they're doing and not everyone has a high end device. It won't be possible for everyone to post "mind blowing" photos. Its better when they're great, but usually acceptable is going to be good enough. I do know that some of mine from a photography perspective are rather poor, but from a documentary perspective they may be the only image of a place or product from a place so I leave them up.

Paul

Connect Moderator

ps. @RohitGahlot I had a quick look at your profile and I would suggest perhaps you review your own contributions for duplication, selfies, photos of children, photos of people in a medical facility, use of superimposed text, etc before complaining about others. Please read Maps User Contributed Content Policy and ensure all your content is compliant with the rules and guidelines.

Paul

Level 9

Hi @PaulPavlinovich 

Thank you so much for going through my profile but sorry can you share links or screenshots that where I have published duplication, selfies, photos of children, photos of people in a medical facility, use of superimposed text.

It will be a great help if you gonna guide me.