Coffeewala's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

The Tasty Dim Sum

This is a Chinese dish named DIM SUM.

prepared as small bite-sized portions of food served in small steamer baskets or on small basically people serve this with tea. Totally depends on you.

Foo - Asian Tapas, Lower Parel, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
5 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: The Tasty Dim Sum

Hi @Coffeewala,

Thank you for sharing! Could you tell us more about the Dim Sum? What do they usually are made from? 

Furthermore, when you add photos to your posts you make them more appealing! If you are facing any issues and cannot upload photos you can read the Uploading a photo on Connect? Read these guidelines first topic.

Do you have these kind of dishes in Indonesia or Vietnam @AngieYC and @sonnyNg?

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Google Moderator

Hello @Coffeewala,

Thanks @VasT for tagging me, yes we do have quite a lot dim sum restaurants back in Indonesia and I've actually shared my favorite dim sum on your previous post about Famous Chinese Dish With a message

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Coffeewala,

It is definitely depending on the cook themselves, to adjust the proportion to taste. : ]

Dim sum may be unique, as I have tasted some modifications from that dish in Viet Nam, @VasT.

Cannot wait to try that dish once again, as it is such a treat!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator.
Thank you!
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Coffeewala....Are there supposed to be photos of the Dim Sum?

Level 7

Hi @Anonymous

Yes, you can say

An indian version of Dim sum