Septarina_H's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

The Most Unique Beautiful Parks in Bandung

Bandung is one of the most historic and unique cities in Indonesia, because of it's uniqueness Bandung is also referred to as Paris Van Java. Bandung made many dramatic changes in the city planning, especially landscaping. Many parks are built and in revitalization so it becomes very interesting to visit.

One of the major changes to the revitalization of the park in Bandung is Alun-Alun Bandung. Alun-Alun Bandung has undergone a significant and drastic reshuffle from before. The green field with artificial turf also flower garden and playing area make big garden in the east of Bandung Grand Mosque is seen magnificent and awesome.Alun-Alun Bandung. source by GoogleAlun-Alun Bandung. source by Google

Front of Alun-Alun Bandung. source by GoogleFront of Alun-Alun Bandung. source by Google

In addition to the Alun-Alun Bandung, there is also Terrace Cikapundung which experienced a major improvement and very interesting to visit. Cikapundung Terrace is a riverside garden with play areas, amphitheater, fountains and river games. The Cikapundung Terrace is located north of the Bandung Institute of Technology (ITB) campus.Cikapundung TerraceCikapundung Terrace

Fish terapy at Cikapundung TerraceFish terapy at Cikapundung Terrace

Then there is also the City Hall park this park is in the south area of City Hall and the concept is a recreation park with a labyrinth area and tree plants aged hundreds of years. Across from the City Hall park is also interesting, the Vanda park. Vanda Park is an open garden with colorful fountain facilities and modern concept.City Hall ParkCity Hall Park

There is also Taman Lansia east of Gedung Sate, Taman Lansia is an open garden with a friendly concept with elderly or difable which is also available children's play area. Next there is the Film Park, Film Park as known Taman Film is located on the Pasupati overpass which carries the concept of a field with synthetic grass with a large screen available for watching movies that are played by the City Government or Film community. The film is played here is a documentary and sometimes there is an agenda to watch the sports broadcast held here.Taman Film. source by GoogleTaman Film. source by Google

Not far from the Film Park, across there is Taman Pasupati or better known as Taman Jomblo. Taman Jomblo is a park that contains lots of empty stools with square and colorful shapes that are deliberately designed to fit only for one sitting person. This park is suitable for those of you who still do not have a partner and want to find a partner here.Taman Jomblo. source by GoogleTaman Jomblo. source by Google

Not far from Taman Pasupati there is also Taman Cikapayang or better known as Taman Dago. Taman Cikapayang currently looks more interesting and fun because it was just inaugurated in last September. Taman Cikapayang brings the concept of a suitable park to gather or play. Here is also an exciting dance water fountain show.Cikapayang or Dago Park at night. source by GoogleCikapayang or Dago Park at night. source by Google

There is another park different from the park, which is Ade Irma Suryani Nasution Traffic Park. This Traffic Park is an educational park to know about the rules and ethics of traffic.  In addition to the park and playground, here also used as a training center to read traffic signs.

One of the goals of a traffic park is to increase traffic safety awareness among school-aged children. Traffic Park has the sense that a traffic park or a children's park traffic is a park where children can learn the rules of the road. Here there are many rides that are associated with traffic that is usually never quiet visited by elementary school students to know more closely about the good and proper traffic procedures.

After some of the parks I mentioned above, there are many more unique and interesting parks in bandung. Here list all of parks in Bandung I made: All of list parks in Bandung

Bandung, Kota Bandung, Jawa Barat, Indonesia
13 comments
Level 10

Re: The Most Unique Beautiful Parks in Bandung

@Septarina_H  wow nice 

Mahabub Hasan
Level 8

Thanks for visiting my post @MahabubMunna

Connect Moderator

Wow awesome park @Septarina_H thanks for sharing with us.

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 9

Very nice post and photos @Septarina_H 👍🎉👍🎁 

@BudionoS @MutiahA @AgoesSantosa @PaDeSSo check this wonderful Post 🙂

Level 8

Thanks for appreciate @NareshDarji @OSAMA

Hope this information can be useful😊

Level 10

Hi @Septarina_H

Woow Amazing Photos of beautiful park of Bandung, great review and thanks for sharring, next time i will go home

Level 8

@Septarina_H

That's amazing and very beautiful places.

Nice, thank for sharing with us.

Thanks @OSAMA@NareshDarji@MahabubMunna@PaDeSSo

@S-Rabie I am here, but I was ill since Saturday, today I feel good. Tommorrow I will work again.

Level 8

@PaDeSSo

Where are you Brother?

at Nov 17-18 I will go to Bandung, can we meet?

Level 10

Bls: The Most Unique Beautiful Parks in Bandung

Bagus le😎👍

Muhammad Fachry | Local Guides since 2015