955HIRO's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

The Meiji Memorial Hall, a quiet garden in the middle of Tokyo. #monthlytopic

Hello local guides. In this topic, I will introduce you to The Meiji Memorial Hall .On November 1, 1947 (Showa 22), the Constitution Memorial opened as the “The Meiji Memorial Hall ” under the leadership of Kiyoshi Ichimura.The original roots of the building are the Akasaka temporary palace, which was built at the beginning of the Meiji era, where a preparatory meeting was held to discuss the draft of the Constitution of the Imperial Japan and the Imperial Code of the Imperial Family.

Currently, it can be used as a banquet hall and conference facility in addition to a wedding venue, and has a restaurant.

The Meiji Memorial Hall is just a 15-minute train ride from JR Shinjuku Station. This is a wonderful garden surrounded by tranquility and greenery that you don't really think of in the middle of a big city.

Official homepage (English)

The Meiji Memorial Hall 

The garden is covered with beautiful lawns. It smells good green.The garden is covered with beautiful lawns. It smells good green.

You can enjoy a cup of tea while looking at the beautiful garden. If you look at this beautiful garden, you will feel that tea is very valuable even without cookies.You can enjoy a cup of tea while looking at the beautiful garden. If you look at this beautiful garden, you will feel that tea is very valuable even without cookies.

At night, the garden lights up and shines beautifully. Brings out a bewitching beauty that is different from the daytime.At night, the garden lights up and shines beautifully. Brings out a bewitching beauty that is different from the daytime.

The Meiji Memorial Hall has 5 great restaurants. Many dishes made with great ingredients are as beautiful as the gardens of The Meiji Memorial Hall. Every dish has a wonderful taste that feels like fresh ingredients.The Meiji Memorial Hall has 5 great restaurants. Many dishes made with great ingredients are as beautiful as the gardens of The Meiji Memorial Hall. Every dish has a wonderful taste that feels like fresh ingredients.

If you travel to Japan, please visit The Meiji Memorial Hall. Enjoy a cup of tea or a delicious meal in a quiet garden in the middle of the big city of Tokyo. It will surely be a wonderful meal you will never forget.

Thank you very much. Regard

This is my album that shot The Meiji Memorial Hall.

@Ant_Bad_Yogi  Thank you for waiting. I will tag you. Please have a look.

About this post

This topic is about a  #monthlytopic proposed by Mr. @HiroyukiTakisawa 

I would like to thank Mr.@HiroyukiTakisawa for suggesting this  #monthlytopic.

#monthlytopic

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone.!
My name is 955HIRO and I live in Tokyo, Japan. I would like to share photos of travel, customs unique to Japan, and Japan-specific matters with you all.
My hobbies are travel, gourmet, and car. If you have any questions or questions about Japan, I will answer to the best of my knowledge. Thank you very much.

こんにちは(^.^)
日本の東京に住む955HIROと申します。

旅行の写真、日本ならではの慣習、日本独特な事項などの写真をチームの皆様とシェアしていきたいと思っています。
趣味は旅行、食べ歩き、自動車など。

日本に関して何か疑問や質問がありましたら、分かる範囲でお答え致します。

宜しくお願いします!

My profile
日本、東京都港区元赤坂2丁目2−23 明治記念館
8 comments
Google Moderator

Re: The Meiji Memorial Hall, a quiet garden in the middle of Tokyo. #monthlytopic

Hey @955HIRO ,

What a wonderful presentation of the Meiji Memorial Hall! I've never heard of it before but I am willing to visit it in the future. Thanks for sharing your photos and telling us about this place. Which dishes did you try and would you recommend one to the other Local Guides who want to visit this quiet garden in Tokyo?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Re: The Meiji Memorial Hall, a quiet garden in the middle of Tokyo. #monthlytopic

@955HIRO Thank you for tagging me. I would like to sit in the greenery garden there now and enjoy a cup of matcha. This is a beautiful garden. Can't believe that there are 5 restaurants in the Meiji Memorial Hall. How many of them that you have tried? Thank you for your nice post of #monthlytopic of this month.

Level 10

@MoniDi 

Good evening. I am very honored to praise my post. The healing atmosphere of the Meiji Kinenkan is exceptional. It's a wonderful garden that you can't imagine in the middle of the city. The five restaurants are all delicious. You can eat delicious sushi, tempura, and kaiseki dishes at two Japanese restaurants. The occasional buffet is also wonderful. Just drinking green tea while looking out at the garden makes for an unforgettable healing time. Thank you very much. Regard

Hello everyone.!
My name is 955HIRO and I live in Tokyo, Japan. I would like to share photos of travel, customs unique to Japan, and Japan-specific matters with you all.
My hobbies are travel, gourmet, and car. If you have any questions or questions about Japan, I will answer to the best of my knowledge. Thank you very much.

こんにちは(^.^)
日本の東京に住む955HIROと申します。

趣味は旅行、食べ歩き、自動車など。

宜しくお願いします!

My profile
Level 10

@Ant_Bad_Yogi 

Good evening. I am very honored to praise my post. Thank you very much. There are 5 great restaurants in the Meiji Memorial. I enjoyed meals and tea at a total of 3 shops. Looking at a quiet garden filled with greenery, you will feel as if you were traveling 100 years ago. The Meiji Kinenkan is an attractive place like a beautiful building, interior decoration and furniture. The next time you travel to Japan, be sure to visit the Meiji Memorial Hall. A historic garden is sure to be the highlight of your trip. Thank you very much. Regard

Hello everyone.!

こんにちは(^.^)
日本の東京に住む955HIROと申します。

趣味は旅行、食べ歩き、自動車など。

宜しくお願いします!

My profile
Connect Moderator

@955HIRO I miss you .

How are you ? 

Reading your post about memorial hall makes me feel hey death not always scary and full of sorrows .

Feeling peaceful place for everyone

Thank you for great felling

Level 10

@Nyainurjanah 

Good evening. thank you for your comment. Thank you for reading my post. I am very honored. I'm very sorry for making you sorrow. I would like to make a delicious dish to thank you and behave. I wish you good health. Thank you very much. Regard

Hello everyone.!

こんにちは(^.^)
日本の東京に住む955HIROと申します。

趣味は旅行、食べ歩き、自動車など。

宜しくお願いします!

My profile
Connect Moderator

@955HIRO さん

コメントが遅くなってしまいましたがMonthlytopicへの投稿ありがとうございます!

とても色鮮やかで美しい写真ですね。明治記念館にそんな場所があるとはついぞ知りませんでした。教えて頂きありがとうございます:-)

レストランの料理もとても美味しそうですね。忘年会や新年会のイベントも開かれているということは、今頃繁忙期でしょうか。いつか行く機会に恵まれたいものです。

Level 10

@HiroyukiTakisawa さん、こんにちは。

明治記念館は都会のど真ん中とは思えない静寂な場所で、お茶するだけでも大変癒される場所です。

レストランもあるので、庭園を眺めながらランチを楽しんだりすることもできます。

そろそろ忘年会シーズンですね。

この時期の明治記念館前には黒塗りハイヤーがズラズラ~っと並びます。

明治記念館から出てきた千鳥足の先輩方がハイヤーに乗り込み、次の場所へと向かうわけです。

機会があったらぜひ明治記念館に行ってみてください。

庭園を眺めるだけでも心が洗われます。

ありがとうございます。

Hello everyone.!

こんにちは(^.^)
日本の東京に住む955HIROと申します。

趣味は旅行、食べ歩き、自動車など。

宜しくお願いします!

My profile