MdSharifHossen's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

The Local Guides program means getting the biggest I think in my life.

This programme big Dream for me. Enjoy some of the most important moments with local guides from all over the world. In particular, I would like to visit the entire Google office and share my dream with Googler, google moderators and all local guides from all over the world.

it’s me in Darjeeling mall Ground.it’s me in Darjeeling mall Ground.

As a Local Guide, this works so hard especially in Bangladesh.
Many Peoples here Contribute to Maps without knowing what is right or wrong. I allways try proper work to Edits information, report wrong photo, wrong place lacations.
This is main issue for me i want to show in this programme all of Our countries Google Maps contributions problems.

LG @Sharif in 100 meetups of Bangladesh local GuidesLG @Sharif in 100 meetups of Bangladesh local Guides

I think this program has enabled a local guide so much. That he works on maps all the time, with the entire country community.

Generally, many local guides in our country are not aware of the whole Maps Contributions. I try my best to solve their problems. I'll show them how to do it well in every Meetups or Personal communication.

i'm as a motorcycle Traveleri'm as a motorcycle Traveler

The last Talk for this programme from my openion. As everyone knows, those who work on maps in the right way will have the opportunity to participate in the event. I urge the Creator to release peoples from the disease called coronas so that they can participate in this programme well.

Dhaka, Bangladesh