OSAMA's post
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Level 10

Re: ๐ŸŽ€The First (Non Googler) Woman๐ŸŽ€ Received 5000 KUDOS Badge ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ

Woow!!!! Many congratulations @KarenVChin!!! Some day, I will be like you but I still have a very looooong way to go...

Level 10

Re: ๐ŸŽ€The First (Non Googler) Woman๐ŸŽ€ Received 5000 KUDOS Badge ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ

Proud of you @KarenVChin

for being achieved 5000 Kudo Badge, not a mean achievement. Great, enjoy the day!!

@OSAMA

Level 10

Proud of you @KarenVChin

for being achieved 5000 Kudo Badge, not a mean achievement. Great, enjoy the day!!

@OSAMA

Level 10

Congratulations @KarenVChin for this spectacular achievement. You deserve it!

Karen is Local Guides of Local Guides when we attended Local Guides Summit 2017. Big thanks, sister! Miss you much!

Level 10

So many congratulations for you @KarenVChin, you have such a carefree and loving local guides spirit! So deserving of your thousands of kudos. ๐Ÿ™‚

Level 7

Congratulations @KarenVChin

@OSAMA wrote:

๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽWonderful happy News ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ‰

What a wonderful news , what an amazing achievement what a super hero what an incredible continues hard work :-))) โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ

Queen of kindness 

@KarenVChin Congratulations ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†

You are great example for all of us ,

Keep it up and keep smiling ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘

๐ŸŽ–๏ธVery proud of you ๐ŸŽ–๏ธ

Level 10

I feeling nice for starting my day with god news. Good morning @OSAMA, thanks for letting this know.

And many many congratulations @KarenVChin for your achievement. 

Level 9

Connect Moderator

Many many congratulations... @KarenVChin

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽŠ

You deserve this...

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 10

Hey @OSAMA Hip hip hooray! Time to celebrate a bundle of beautiful party lady! Congratulations @KarenVChin Yo you go girl! Wooohooo to you!! Keep on shining on sweetness!! Living angel extraordinaire, we appreciate you and all you do!! 

Thank you for being you! Congratulations Karen, shine on champion!!Congratulations Karen, shine on champion!!

๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜—๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿธ๐Ÿฅ‚๐Ÿป๐Ÿบ๐Ÿน๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿง๐Ÿจ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒน

Best wishes

Love and friendship always

@Justine2807

@OSAMA wrote:

๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽWonderful happy News ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ‰

What a wonderful news , what an amazing achievement what a super hero what an incredible continues hard work :-))) โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ

Queen of kindness 

@KarenVChin Congratulations ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†

You are great example for all of us ,

Keep it up and keep smiling ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘

๐ŸŽ–๏ธVery proud of you ๐ŸŽ–๏ธ