SamuelEdyson's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Bls: The Best of Indonesia! Check out this thread! (ILG members contribution included)

Indonesia localguides.  Ok 

Level 8

Bls: The Best of Indonesia! Check out this thread! (ILG members contribution included)

Di Indonesia banyak sekali Candi, sayang saya tidak punya foto yang bagus Candi di Indonesia

Tapi saya punya beberapa foto Candi terbesar.

1. Candi Borobudur. Candi terbesar di Indonesia

https://www.google.co.id/maps/place/Candi+Borobudur/@-7.6078738,110.2015626,17z

Candi BorobudurCandi BorobudurCandi BorobudurCandi Borobudur

2. Candi Prambanan

https://www.google.co.id/maps/place/Candi+Prambanan/@-7.7523069,110.4892924,1095m

Candi PrambananCandi Prambanan

Buat teman-teman lain yang punya foto-foto candi atau tempat-tempat menarik di Indonesia, share di sini yuk...

Level 1

BorobudurBorobudur

PrambananPrambanan

Ratu BokoRatu Boko

Saya hanya pernah kesini. Ketiga nya bisa diakses dlm satu hari trip..

Tengkiu, udah bisa berbagi 😊

Connect Moderator

hi @KarenVChin, someday you may arrange to visit Indonesia! we will so glad to welcome you as well 🙂

Indonesia Local Guides
Level 8

Re: The Best of Indonesia! Check out this thread! (ILG members contribution included)

Wah mbak poppy bener anak street foto ya. Bagus bagus nih hehehe. Makasih udah sharing

Level 8

Re: The Best of Indonesia! Check out this thread! (ILG members contribution included)

Madura Island

Halo all!

You must come to Madura island 🙂
Madura has more than 127 island in 4 district, a lot of beautiful beach, delicious foods, wonderful culture and awesome people.

This is just a little portrait of Madura. There are many beautiful and still natural tourism places.

1. Bangkalan District

This is one of the tourist destinations that you can enjoy in the Bangkalan district. Pelalangan Hill.

sudut-indah-di-bukit-pelalangan-bangkalan-madura.jpg

2. Sampang District

Sampang has many beautiful beaches. this one of them, Nepa Beach.

Wisata-Pantai-Nepa-Yulianto.jpg

3. Pamekasan District

Bull Race. Actually this is not only in pamekasan, but it is one that is still maintained in all districts in Madura.

4. Sumenep District

Sumenep has everything that is in Madura. This is the district I like most. You will find madurese people who still maintain their culture, religion, local wisdom, beautiful beaches and islands, everything! you can find here.

This is a video from Youtube about Sumenep.

Level 8

Hello, @SamuelEdyson and another local guide! Yogyakarta is coming to fill out this list! Haha 😃

let me introduce our special region to all of you

Our city called Yogyakarta / Jogja / Jogjakarta (sometimes we spell J and Y in Indonesia language is similar so whatever you say, it have the same meaning)

Our city is special region city, this is because in our city we still have a King that become our City Governor! Yes, a King! If you asking do we have a Palace, of course, and you can visit this place too.

Actually, if you ask what tourism object that we have, I will get little bit problem to describe all of our tourism... It is because Yogyakarta has a lot of tourism object! Yes, A LOT. 

From a list that I made last year, Yogyakarta has almost more than 100 tourism object in our 3,186 sq kilometers. You can check it at this link: Yogyakarta Tourism Object By Dinnu

From that list maybe I could introduce to all of you few of the popular place:

1. In Our City, you can found so many beaches (with black sand or white sand) coz the south part of our city directly faced the Hindia Ocean. Also, we have an exotic desert (sand dunes) with a nice view blue ocean, and horizontal line of the sand. You can also watch the sunset or sunrise from here in every beach.

Drini Beach with White Sand

Parangtritis Beach with Black Sand

2. We have a lot of temples, also our great Yogyakarta Palace

The Famous Temple: Prambanan Temple

Spend your time to visit Ratu Boko Tempe and feel the romantic sunset!

3. We have active Vulcano Mountain called Merapi Mountain, He also has a great view

4. Or you want another adrenaline activity? We also have a lot of beautiful cave to visit

5. Want to visit a place that makes you more feel peaceful? We have it!

Recharge your energy at bukit panguk

o ow... I think my post has been reached the limit to share more pictures! So sorry...

I still have a lot of pictures of places that I want to share with all of you including our culture that very unique and have warm and very hospitable people.

It would difficult to describe my city in one post! Better you could come here and see by yourself...

Recently, We have almost 165 members of Yogyakarta Local Guide that join to our online Whatsapp group, and we welcome to all of you that want to visit Yogyakarta!

Finally, hopefully, local guides from around the world could spend your holiday at least once time to visit Yogyakarta, It would be your unforgettable moment to visit here! See you in another moment local guides!!! Cheers!

| Indonesia Local Guides | SVTP | Work-Study-Holiday | Yogyakarta Local Guides | Nunukan Local Guides | Jakarta Local Guides |
Level 8

Nice photos from Indonesie Thank you @SamuelEdyson

G+ | My Contributions One day, somewhere to meet.
Level 7

😂 apalah saya dibanding karya2mu badai.. let's go photowalk lagii buat local guide surabaya

Level 8

What a magnificent planet 🗺 humans have the privilege to inhabit.

Thanks for Sharing @SuhandiWidjaja

@SamuelEdyson