futnotecom's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

The Beauty of Mahumalalang Lagoon, Southeast Sulawesi, Indonesia

As a maritime country that has a wide area of ​​water, Indonesia hides so many beautiful places that must not be missed. With more than 17,504 islands stretching from Sabang to Merauke making Indonesia become a mystery. Labengki Island is one of the mysteries.

The islands located in Southeast Sulawesi province offer the beauty of the beach, clear water, turquoise lagoon, caves, bays and friendliness of the people. One of the beautiful places that must be explored is the Mahumalalang Lagoon or commonly referred to the Blue Lagoon and sometimes called the Green Lagoon.

The lagoon is surrounded by rows of sharp and greyish black rocks with very beautiful turquoise green water. Indonesia is a beautiful country. Indonesia is not just Bali, Indonesia is an archipelago with a variety of beautiful places respectively.
P1090758.jpg

P1090725.jpg

P1090748.jpg

P1090720.jpg
Labengki Island, Wiwirano, North Konawe Regency, South East Sulawesi, Indonesia
2 comments
Google Moderator

Re: The Beauty of Mahumalalang Lagoon, Southeast Sulawesi, Indonesia

Hello @futnotecom,

Thank you for sharing another Indonesian hidden gem, the lagoon looks like emerald, it's very beautiful. 

Is it hard to reach this place?, because I think not many people know about this place. 

I would like to let you know that I am changing your topic label to Travel, where it will get a better attention. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Re: The Beauty of Mahumalalang Lagoon, Southeast Sulawesi, Indonesia

Hello @AngieYC 

Thanks for your great attention.

Yes, it is hard to reach this place. But, you can order a travel trip with the local.